RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Adaptive headlight swivelling question
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

mikef

United Kingdom 
Adaptive headlight swivelling question

They've stopped swivelling around corners recently on my 2017 AB. Is there a setting deep in the menus somewhere that controls them and that I've missed or is this a dealer visit?

Post #571620 Sun Dec 23 2018 10:03pm
thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Hi Mikef.

I think you find the adaptive headlights on the l494 don't move nowhere as much as the previous L320's did, why I don't know but that's what I've found out on here before.
Mine move but only a little, something I might get the dealer to check out too when mine goes in to the stealers for a little warranty job.

I remember the old L320's did a little dance everytime they got switched on they went up and down.

The cornering lights are brilliant though Mr. Green Surely they should move more it's something I am going to look into as well.

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #571681 Mon Dec 24 2018 9:13pm
mikef

United Kingdom 

Quote:
The cornering lights are brilliant though. Surely they should move more it's something I am going to look into as well.

I have a 911 with PDLS and the lights on that swivel to a much greater angle than the lights on my L494 do, if they swivel at all. To be honest, I think the lights on my L494 are a bit crap in comparison and that includes the headlight washers which might as well not be there

Post #571735 Wed Dec 26 2018 6:32pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1