RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > RRS PLUG IN DELAYED BUILD DATES
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 11 of 15 <123 ... 101112 131415>

dekoene

Belgium 

BTW I ordered mine back in December last year.

The Belux distributor provided me with the following update (dates back from 13/09) - google translate from the mail dutch - English:

As you know from our letter from earlier this week, the delay is linked to the new legislation regarding the registration of new vehicles and their emissions. We understand very well that you would like to know a concrete delivery date for your vehicle, but unfortunately we are dependent on a number of departments that we can not influence.

Since last week, the VCA (Vehicle Certification Agency, the independent authority that controls cars produced in the UK) is calculating the WLTP values, which must be displayed alongside the NEDC values ​​on the certificate of conformity. They indicate that they still need time until the end of September.

Once these values ​​are known, they still have to go through the ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval) process and finally be validated by the local authorities in all countries involved. For Belgium this is the DIV that will have to agree to this. Only at that moment - mid-October - will certificates of conformity (CoCs) be produced and delivered for the impacted vehicles. In concrete terms, these cars will remain blocked in Zeebrugge until then.

Once the CoCs are available, the vehicles can be transported to all dealers for the current delivery processes. So we can say with certainty that your new car can be delivered at the earliest in early November, although we would of course prefer to see it happen earlier. You understand that today, as an importer and dealer, we can unfortunately hardly change that. However, this does not alter the fact that we take this matter seriously and follow it closely. We will therefore not fail to inform you - and our other customers - as soon as there is more news.

I'm still waiting for any update after that but by checking the VCA website (on a daily basis) there is still no P400e registered with WLTP values neither a 2019 MY.

So I'm not sure the above mentioned timeline is still achievable.

Post #566601 Wed Oct 10 2018 2:45pm
dekoene

Belgium 

ghunkin wrote:
Worth seeing what ended up in the VCA database (I posted this on another topic)

From the 15 CO2 variants quoted in Volvo's XC90 brochure, there are only 10 model differences on the VCA database (Search for alternative fuel MY19 XC90)

They are differentiated by trim level and wheel size only.

https://carfueldata.vehicle-certification-...-cars.aspx

(btw - Range Rover still have nothing certified in MY19 Yawn )

Indeed, I'm checking the website almost an a daily basis as well... I was told the testing would have been completed by end of September!

Post #566602 Wed Oct 10 2018 2:48pm
dekoene

Belgium 

My P400e was build on 11th of September and is now stored in Zeebrugge waiting for the CoC. Really frustrating to know the car is just standing there. Together with 450 others my salesman told me.

I'm not sure this BeLux only or Europe...

Post #566603 Wed Oct 10 2018 2:51pm
Stromberg10

Norway 

In this article found on the Land Rover investor relation page they state in August that most of their vehicles are WLTP approved.

https://www.jaguarlandrover.com/news/2018/...gust-sales

Quote from the article:

“Amid industry-wide delays we made excellent progress to vehicle certification last month. Most of our vehicles are now WLTP certified."

Post #566609 Wed Oct 10 2018 4:20pm
dekoene

Belgium 

Except the P400e probably 😉

Post #566617 Wed Oct 10 2018 4:57pm
mark135800

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Orkney Grey

According to my dealer, they are releasing the Hybrid built stock as of Wednesday now that it has been certified.

Post #567075 Tue Oct 16 2018 11:18am
dekoene

Belgium 

BELUX distribution told me they would make the WLTP values public within the week of 22/10 - so next week.

But I remain skeptical as everybody mentions the cars are certified... so why are there no publications on the numbers??

Post #567098 Tue Oct 16 2018 2:25pm
ghunkin

United Kingdom 

mark135800 wrote:
According to my dealer, they are releasing the Hybrid built stock as of Wednesday now that it has been certified.

Any signs of cars anyone??? Question

Post #567220 Thu Oct 18 2018 8:34am

United Kingdom 

No - just a wall of silence from the dealer

Post #567228 Thu Oct 18 2018 11:55am
Garry

United Kingdom 

Received email today to say my P400e is on its way to the dealer.

Last edited by Garry on Tue Oct 23 2018 8:53am. Edited 2 times in total

Post #567279 Fri Oct 19 2018 2:04pm
dekoene

Belgium 

Same here. Received a message today that the tests are finished and the cars will be released in Zeebrugge in the upcoming days. CoC's still to be delivered in Belgium.

Expected delivery to clients between 10-15/11.

Post #567281 Fri Oct 19 2018 2:53pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I’ve just looked on the UK approved used website for used P400E’s and there are 28,mostly Autobiographies and mostly Carpathian Grey or Santorini black listed there, all look like latest spec 2018 cars and miles on them range from 100 (probably a pre-reg) through to 6000 miles. Prices appear to be list too so no discount for buying a used car that the dealer would immediately knock £10k off the price of if you wanted to sell it to him............ I really wonder which planet some LR dealers are living on these days, the bottom has fallen out of the new car market and yet they are trying to sell used cars at full list “as new” prices......... 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #567309 Sat Oct 20 2018 9:12am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ilard

United Kingdom 

Not having to wait 9 months for a new car has a value in itself, presumably. Perhaps trapping people at the end of deal on their current wheels. Can’t say that I would be tempted a list price for prior model year bit to my spec, though! L405 P400e Autobiography (MY2020)... Silicon Silver / Espresso
RRS TDV6 HSE Lux (MY2011)... Nara Bronze / Arabica - now gone!

Post #567312 Sat Oct 20 2018 9:33am
Gijsv

Netherlands 

Delivery within two weeks my dealer told me just now. Transportation from tuesday, registration from 26/10. Cant wait!!

Post #567321 Sat Oct 20 2018 11:18am
ghunkin

United Kingdom 

My P400e is now on its way to the dealers - collect early next week hopefully Very Happy

Post #567512 Tue Oct 23 2018 11:09am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 11 of 15 <123 ... 101112 131415>