RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > 2018 front and rear lights
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234

hario69

England 

Ishy16 wrote:
I have recently done this on my 2017 model. Its simply a plug and play on all models from 2016 onwards. Anything previous uyou need to mess with the pins or buy a cable.

The rear is a simple straight swap and if anyone is looking for any i have a few uk 2018 led spare sets.

THe front requires a new grill bumper and wings. I have brand new set of the front matrix led headlights f anyone wants one to do the conversion. I cannot be bothered to do all the changes hence the sale

I cant upload a photo on this website otherwise i would have shown my car.

Hi I have a 64 reg feb 15 HSE. What is the cable or modification required please...do you still have any 2018 rears for sale?

Cheers

Post #561710 Fri Jul 20 2018 7:11pm
hario69

England 

Hi

I have a 64 reg Feb 2015 car - do you know where you can get the cable from?

Ishy16 wrote:
I have recently done this on my 2017 model. Its simply a plug and play on all models from 2016 onwards. Anything previous uyou need to mess with the pins or buy a cable.

The rear is a simple straight swap and if anyone is looking for any i have a few uk 2018 led spare sets.

THe front requires a new grill bumper and wings. I have brand new set of the front matrix led headlights f anyone wants one to do the conversion. I cannot be bothered to do all the changes hence the sale

Post #562474 Thu Aug 02 2018 11:22am
hario69

England 

Ishy16 wrote:

Hello Ishy - do you know what the re-pin is and do you know where to get a cable from...I have a 64 reg so presume I will need to do a modification or buy a cable.

Thanks

Post #573773 Thu Jan 24 2019 2:24pm
hario69

England 

nashvegas wrote:
I have a 2014. What is involved in swapping the rear lights out (I have seen references to "you need resistors" but nothing more than that or specific specs which wires instructions or a how to. Anyone know . ? !)

Hello Nashvegas - did you ever get an solution to this? I have the same problem

Post #573774 Thu Jan 24 2019 2:26pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234