RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > 2016 Range Rover Sport Autobiography HEV
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

No not true Renaco, only2016 MY on in the UK, my 2015.5 didn’t need it 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #559735 Sun Jun 24 2018 4:28pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Renaco

Germany 

Good to know, my information was different, for the hybrid.
This makes your SDV6 a very good deal, same power like the latest and less complex to use.

The car must fly from the lot... Wink 2012 RRS HSE SDV6, BOURNVILLE 12/12-10/14
2015 RRS DYNAMIC HYBRID, CAUSEWAY GREY 1/15-7/18
2018 RRS DYNAMIC P400e, BRITISH RACING GREEN 8/18-8/19
2019 RRS DYNAMIC P525, SILICON SILVER 8/19-

Post #559775 Mon Jun 25 2018 4:53am
thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Ahh well that's good to know guys, thank you.
So happy it won't have that rubbish add blue system !!
I have add blue on my 67 MK8 Ford transit 170bhp campervan and i hate it !!

As you say less to worry about and it means the HEV is closer still to the normal weight of a sport if you take into account the add blue system weight, tank etc.

Can't wait to test drive her !! But sad thing though i Can't do it until the middle of next month as I'm currently in Portugal in the Alentejo region below Lisbon!!
Going down to Lagos in the Algarve yet so least its something to look forward too when i return home to Norwich. Having six weeks out here its beautiful its what i always do travelling around europe.

I got a personnel video yesterday and wow she is beautiful, the sport that is Lol !! It has the fridge too which it didn't say on the spec sheet as i know them spec sheets from landrover are not accurate!! Another thing which i thought was good it has electric deployable side steps certainly better then fixed and it keeps the original lines of the sport then.

So good to hear people have the Hev on here and hear what they are like. I maybe around for tips on how to drive it soon.

Thanks.

Tom.

Post #559781 Mon Jun 25 2018 6:48am
thomas brown

Hi Guys.

Still in Portugal at the moment, certainly loving it out here. Anyway I'm home the end of this month and then Can finally go see my Hev down in London Mayfair.

Anyway was looking at the new Phev's i don't think i would like one having to plug it in !! But they are good I'm certain. One thing i noticed though yes they have 398hp compared to 340hp but the torque figures are so different !! The Phev only has 503nm of torque but the Hev has 700nm of torque !! That's quite a big difference ! I'm certain it is all due to the Phev being a petrol !!

Think i will hold onto the Hev !

Can't wait for a test drive and pick her up at the end of the month.

Thanks.

Tom.

Post #560901 Sat Jul 07 2018 8:06am
thomas brown

Hi guys.

Just a little update. Eventually got home from my holiday which was lovely. So last week me and my boy took a trip down to stratstone landrover Mayfair to pick up the Hev ! We'll what a disappointment it was in terrible order..........!

It was Filthy inside with melted chocolate on the back seats, panels coming away from the b pillars, fridge was full of old food ! It had tyre pressure faults coming up and when i lifted the bonnet up it was filthy under there too, doubt it was even hovered out ! The wheels were all refurbed and if you rubbed them with your fingers it would take a layer of skin off, there was silver paint all over the tyres i couldn't believe it. The rear tailgate was full of scratches and didn't even open properly as the motor had failed !!! The centre console had so many scratches too !!! Poor thing had a hard life that's for sure !!!!
The service from this dealer was terrible like it was selling £1000 pound cars and being in London and around Mayfair i thought the service would of been the best !! So never going to use these ever again !

Anyway i got myself a new one now with better spec to which is good. It's a march 2016 plate Autobiography Hev and has the surround cameras, one question with this though i always thought they had two camera's on the front but this one has one in the centre ? Is this a better wide angle camera so doesn't need one each side ? It must be a upgrade in Mega pixels too ?
I'm sure there is a reason for it and it must be better then the older system!!

I'm going to see it tomorrow for the first time pre prep and by the photos it looks good how she stands already so after prep should be a stunner i think.

Fingers crossed hey !!

Thanks.

Tom.

Post #562454 Thu Aug 02 2018 12:12am
philmw

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Sumatra Black

Yes, single front camera came in in MY16 I think, possibly at the same time as InControl Touch Pro. Gives the bird's eye view. 

Post #562459 Thu Aug 02 2018 5:48am
thomas brown

Thanks for your reply philmw.

Yea sounds like the better camera system then with the bird's eye view Very Happy

Post #562503 Thu Aug 02 2018 4:45pm
thomas brown

Hi guys.

Well I'm getting this Hev from Listers next week as it's a mint one .

As I said before it's a march 2016 Autobiography dynamic Hev. (Hybrid).

So the later surround camera system has only one camera at the front but from what I can find out online gives a much better viewing angle then the early system plus a bird's eye view too Mr. Green

Pictures will follow soon guys.

Tom.

Post #562573 Fri Aug 03 2018 11:20am
thomas brown

Do all Autobiography's come standard with a fuel burning heater ?

Thanks.

Tom.

Post #562807 Tue Aug 07 2018 2:33pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12