RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > RRSman’s MY18 RRS AB picked up today :-)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234

timhum

United Kingdom 

the mutts nutts Very Happy
Tim Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #558658 Mon Jun 11 2018 1:28am
RRSman

United Kingdom 

My wife would disown me Laughing

It's more like this

Click image to enlarge

Post #558668 Mon Jun 11 2018 8:54am
My18rrs

United Kingdom 
Spoiler boot noise

Hi

In your first post you mentioned the spoiler and tailgate were making a noise when opening the boot. Did you ever get to the bottom of it as mine has begun to make the same noise I think.

Thanks

Post #560402 Sun Jul 01 2018 7:34pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Hi mate, yes it’s a simple fix...apparently 90% of MY18s had this issue!! They sent it to a body shop and had the boot re-aligned. There is a slight mark on the roof but I declined to have it painted as didnt see it worthwhile.

Post #560406 Sun Jul 01 2018 8:01pm
DangerMouseUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

RRSman wrote:
DangerMouseUK wrote:
RRSman wrote:
Why was your experience a bad one with them Dangermouse - care to share?

Nah not my style, as long as it all went well for you though I'm chuffed for you!! And it looks really good.

Fair enough - you can PM me if you are still having issues...I will pass on the feedback to the guys there - they all know me fairly well. Thumbs Up

Lol I know they do and they all know me quite well as well to be fair most of them have moved on now - never a good sign.

Lets just say me and a whole bunch of people I know would never buy another car from Lookers West London so its not just a me thing and by whole bunch we're talking double digits.

No one at the dealership gives a **** and since they moved to the new place its gone downhill much quicker, I know one person who just about cares (the GSM who you know as well), but no one else there cares its all about shifting units and not about the customer or the experience or the after sales. They also continuously say things that aren't factually correct.

I've lost count of the amount of times my cars have gone into the service centre and come out with more faults than they went in with - it has been a total mess for years now. Suffice to say I've moved on, I gave them a chance to rectify the fault with their new DP that they've brought in from Ford ?! and they failed to do so, so their loss.

I'm currently dealing with Grange over in Woodford and they've been a breath of fresh air, yeah they don't have the same loan fleet as Lookers for when things go wrong as they're a lot smaller, but the service and comms has been far above what Lookers could even manage in their heyday, have they got things wrong? Sure? Have they listened and tried the best within their means to get it sorted? Yes.

I've heard from numerous other friends that Lookers Battersea is no better/probably just as bad. Lookers basically had the monopoly on JLR in London for a while now but with new dealerships in Staples Corner, Epsom (M3) and the Watford relaunch along with Grange and Rockers over in the East part of London + the up & down Stratstone in Mayfair they will have to up their game or it will all go wrong for them.

I'd say I would be sad to see them go but I don't really care anymore. I wouldn't touch another Lookers dealership to save my life, having said that I accidentally bought something from another of their brands recently and two months on I'm still waiting for the logbook or any of the paperwork (long distance sale), can't say I'm surprised.

Sorry for the long delay in coming back to this thread was just reading through and caught up. If you want me to put you in touch with who I use now and see how you get on I'd be more than happy to.

Oh and to directly answer your question, no need to pass feedback on, they know exactly how I feel and even if I did get something back from them it will all be excuses, excuses and more excuses so there's really no need Smile

Post #561639 Thu Jul 19 2018 7:10pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Sounds painful indeed! I have sent you a PM Smile

Post #561736 Sat Jul 21 2018 12:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234