RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Current order - MY19?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 6 <123456>

jonathana13

United Kingdom 

I am not seeing it yet sadly, do you have a link?

Cheers

Post #557366 Fri May 25 2018 12:07pm
jd2uk

United Kingdom 

Where are you seeing the MY19 configurator? The Land Rover website still appears to be showing the MY18?

Post #557367 Fri May 25 2018 12:11pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

It's just been pulled again!
Keep checking should be back soon....

Post #557369 Fri May 25 2018 12:15pm
bluestone

United Kingdom 

Apparently there is an £1800 price increase for MY19. Apple car play is now standard. Anybody aware of any other changes? MY16 (65) RRS, HSE, White, 21" 507s, Pan/Black Roof, 7 Seats, Ebony/Cirrus, Surround Cams, Fully Color Coded

Post #557376 Fri May 25 2018 1:14pm
Sjp32

United Kingdom 

When I was looking it wasn’t showing heated rear seats illuminated tread plates and a downgraded stereo for the HSE dynamique. Also DAB radio was showing as a cost option! I guess that they were still playing around. There was a 3.0ltr tdv6 and an Sdv which showed 249bhp. Who knows is the answer! I wish they would hurry up as I want to look at ordering!

Post #557378 Fri May 25 2018 1:44pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

AFAIAW still no Apple Car Play!

Post #557380 Fri May 25 2018 2:17pm
bluestone

United Kingdom 

On the face of it, the MY18 was a better deal was it not? MY16 (65) RRS, HSE, White, 21" 507s, Pan/Black Roof, 7 Seats, Ebony/Cirrus, Surround Cams, Fully Color Coded

Post #557381 Fri May 25 2018 2:20pm
philmw

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Sumatra Black

Rumors are that Apple Car Play and Android Auto are only a firmware update away. 

Post #557384 Fri May 25 2018 2:46pm
Sjp32

United Kingdom 

I didn’t see apple CarPlay as an option. There were no prices shown for anything either. With the velar they reduced the price but also cut back on the standard spec so I guess wait and see!

Post #557385 Fri May 25 2018 2:47pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 
Here are the MY19 changes folks

Ok folks here are the MY19 changes - don't ask me where I got this from but believe me it's 100% right Wink

Advanced Driver Assistance Systems - Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist - driver has to keep hands on wheel for this to work - moderate pressure is applied to bring the wheel back in to lane when using cruise control. If no lines are present the car will follow the course of the car in front.

Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go - An upgrade over the now available queue assist - In traffic the car will automatically resume following the car in front if it stops for less than 3 seconds

Lane Merge Assist - Makes changing lanes safer by providing an appropriate change in speed when moving lanes - when the driver indicates the traffic condition in the lane is calculated and provides a change in speed so that the car maintains the correct distance with the car in front.

Data Sim Car will now be supplied with a Data Sim and will be fitted at handover. 500mb a month included. E call subscription is extended to 10 years from 3 years.

And that my friends is it - the MY19 comes with prices increases too. Frankly and in all honesty I am actually scared about the new driver assistance features and not sure if JLR can pull this off when they can't even get heated seats and Nav screen to work Rolling with laughter

Post #557423 Fri May 25 2018 10:22pm
jonathana13

United Kingdom 

Cheers! Be interested to hear where you got it from Wink All seams to make sense though so thanks for pulling it together!

Agreed, if I can add them to my build will stick them on but don’t think I will be trusting them!

Great move from LR to include a data sim, the ITCP is useless without one so many people don’t know it needs a sim. Any ideas which network it’s going to be on? Any ideas if there will be a way to increase the data? Assumeing the 500mb is included for the warenty period?

Post #557426 Fri May 25 2018 10:29pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

It’s 18gb over 36 months...can be topped up if you run out. No info on the network..

Post #557427 Fri May 25 2018 10:34pm
jonathana13

United Kingdom 

Ah so it’s more of a pre pay get you started than an x per month contract. Preferred option for me so no complaints here.

Thanks again for all the info! Just waiting for the configurator to go live now so I can review any tweaks I might make to my order!

Post #557428 Fri May 25 2018 10:36pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Good luck mate. Hope they dont take the Censored too much with pricing!

Post #557430 Fri May 25 2018 10:37pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

With all makers having an enforced break in production due to political laziness (I think that’s the politest way to put it) I would expect every car on the market is going to have a large price hike to recover the cost of lost production - will be interesting to see if production to the rest of the world our]side of Europe will be affected by this European problem.
I noticed that the headlines of the annual results of JLR made it sound like they had made a loss this last year ......... look closely at the numbers and they made a £1.24 BILLiON contribution to Tata’s profits............ I wish I were paid for “losses” like that. Trading conditions might have been difficult but they were not exactly profiltless.
BTW has anybody ever met another driver who wants autonomous driving in a car - I think it’s a problem created by technologists to justify their existence... despite all the crowded roads it is still a pleasure to get into a nice car and go for a blast doing the driving yourself. I appreciate that you don’t HAVE to use autonomous systems and the opportunities to use them are rare these days so why fit them - I can see that it is all part of the Big Brothering/ Nanny State world we are in now. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #557437 Sat May 26 2018 6:00am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 6 <123456>