Page 1 of 1

ianmo

United Kingdom 
I must have lost a screw

As the title, I have only gone and bought another Land Rover product Shocked

Post #557294 Thu May 24 2018 5:51pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Not really, they might be crude and awful to drive anybdistance but you willl love every minute of ownership, more than any other Land Rover product. 110 Hard Top’s aren’t that common either, it’s plate is also a Scottish one starting ST so you’ll have to get back up here to join us on a few Scottish Green Road Club drives out........ i’ve Owned mine since 2001 and it was 5 years old and 54000 miles then, now 22 and just clicked over 89,000 miles last week. For gawd’s sake don’t pamper it they look miles better with battle scars! They also become more a part of the family than any other Land Rover product, everybody loves them. Today I was at the local garden centre and an elderly couple parked in a Honda Jazz rolled down their window and started to tell me all about their days workingbin West Africa and how they loved their Series 3, how they would love to still have one now........... so I offered them a trip down memory lane and took them for a swift run round the local back roads and made their day. Mine started life as a County Hard Top but after a close shave with a huge truck I decided a van was not for me and I had the Station Wagon rear windows and bench seats put in the back.
Mine is the one on the left in this photo

2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Thu May 24 2018 6:55pm. Edited 2 times in total

Post #557297 Thu May 24 2018 6:35pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ianmo

United Kingdom 

It's being delivered next week, I've bought it unseen and I've got a few plans for it, One being a Dormobile conversion.

We did Balmoral a few weeks ago.

Post #557298 Thu May 24 2018 6:43pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I wanted to do some mods to mine in 2016 just after production ceased and everyone I spoke to about what I wanted to do (which wasn’t a drastic as converting it to a camper van!) said DON’T DO IT. I would suggest you don’t either but consider getting a Howling Moon roof tent instead so you don’t have to chop the roof off. I only wanted to fit a Puma bonnet and electric windows to mine and was told to leave it as original as possible. Mine is one of the last Tdi300’s built and the value has sky rocketed in the last 2 years, more than doubled and Insurance is getting costly as it has no anti theft devices fitted ( you didn’t need them in 1996 when it rolled off the production line!) 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #557302 Thu May 24 2018 7:04pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Stevepd

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Cairns Blue

I was the other way we decided to buy a defender and came back with the RRS! (note to self don't take the wife next time)

Steve. 2006 2.7 TDV6 HSE in Cairns Blue.

Post #557330 Fri May 25 2018 6:18am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1