Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Problems with Land Rover Online Service Bookings
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Evo5man

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Orkney Grey
Problems with Land Rover Online Service Bookings

Just a word of warning!

I made an online service booking through the Land Rover website for my RRS to be serviced at Guy Salmon Land Rover Coventry. I received a confirmation email from LR with full details of my booking and a booking reference.

By chance I contacted Guy Salmon by phone today to add a task to the service and was told that they had no record of my booking on their system. I gave them my booking reference but they could not find the booking! They also said that this was the second time today that a customer had booked a service online using the LR website but the details had not been passed on to the dealer.

I am not sure if this problem is only with the computer system connection between the LR website and Guy Salmon Coventry or if it is a LR wide system problem.

If you have recently made an online service booking through the LR website, you may wish to contact the Main Dealer service department to check that they have your booking in their system Thumbs Up

Post #556618 Wed May 16 2018 2:38pm
insiorc

Scotland 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Just over a year ago I used the LR website to book a service as the listed price was considerably cheaper than direct, but never received a confirmation email so I called the dealer who had no record. 2nd attempt made but still no email or record at dealer.

So I guess the system must be as reliable as their vehicles Whistle 13MY Range Rover Sport Autobiography SDV6 - mine
14MY Range Rover Evoque Dynamic SD4 Black Pack - wife's
99MY Defender 90 TD5, Soft Top Conversion - my toy, and bairns favourite

Post #556622 Wed May 16 2018 3:26pm
Evo5man

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Orkney Grey

I think that you are right insiorc!

Interestingly, I checked on the LR website for the online available service 'slots' at several Main Dealers in my area and each one had a different price for the 5 year service? I expected that booking through the LR website that all Main Dealers would charge the same, apparently not. So it is worth shopping around Thumbs Up

Post #556627 Wed May 16 2018 3:52pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1