RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > RRS 2011 how to upgrade or what exhaust
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

scottRRS

RRS 2011 how to upgrade or what exhaust

Hi guys! First post so hello!
Hope this is the right section for exhaust modification.
Just got a 2011 RRSport SE spec,
First what’s the main differences between HSE and SE
The other reason is what can we do with tailpipes, I was wanting something along the lines of autobiography but I know I’ll have to upgrade the rear bumper, which would then lead to tailgate spoiler then front bumpers... so on! Ha.

I had the car a week and it’s went back to dealer for stiff steering and suspension light, turned out to be all steering bushing, UJ etc and the suspension was a faulty temperature sensor needing a new compressor unit! The garage have handled it all, absolutly over the moon. With it!
Cheers

Post #556369 Mon May 14 2018 6:42am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I assume that your car is a 3.0ltr Diesel as you don’t have any description of the car as an avatar or in your signature. Do you want to improve only the looks or looks and sounds? If only looks then there are various bolt on embellishers that are available for RRS, many of them look pretty “Max Power” but there some oval ones that are very popular and easily obtainable from EBay or various websites. If you want to enhance the noises and looks then also plenty of exhaust manufacturers will make a custom system, but there’s no way you are going to make your taxi engine sound like an SVR under full load! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #556378 Mon May 14 2018 8:12am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1