RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Faults & Fixes > MY08 Limp mode
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

gizmo

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver
MY08 Limp mode

Hi all i am a fairly new member on her but have been reading loads of useful stuff for my rrs. but my dad has developed an issue on his MY08 2.7tdv6. it first started when he was in traffic not far from the humber bridge, and he had to be recovered all the way back to norfolk. we have an iid tool and have pulled the codes

P0087-00 (2F) Fuel rail/system pressure - too low
U2023-86 (AC) Control module network signal calibration data - Bus signal/message failure - signal is invalid
B1B70-81 (2Cool Local interconnection network bus circuit 2 - Bus signal / message failure - invalid serial data received
B1B78-84 (2F) System pressure - Bus signal/message failure - signal is below allowable range

he took it to a local indie who said it was probably the fuel filter and changed that then advised him to steer clear of super market fuel. but this didn't make any difference. also tested the battery and alternator both are fine can any one make any suggestions as we wonder if it might be one of the ecu's somewhere as the messages seem to be about signals being wrong but this iid tool is new to me also the live data doesn't show a drop in fuel pressure when the message comes up.

Post #555177 Fri Apr 27 2018 12:02pm
James s m

Scotland 

Hi ! Gizmo
I know it’s been a few years now , but I’m struggling with a similar fault and was wondering if you found the issue?

As my cars been at the Land Rover dealer three times now and they still can’t find this low fuel pressure fault which a bit like you where saying is more a signal fault rather than a physical fault as my car is showing low pressure on diagnostic but it’s had all new pumps , sensors , fuel pipes and much more so there’s nothing obvious causeing low pressure or why the car is thinking it’s got low pressure.

So yeah just wondering if you got to the bottom of it ?
Thanks James 2017-Discovery 5 TDV6 HSE
2007-Range Rover sport “ endless money pit “
2005-Discovery 3

Post #639487 Thu Feb 08 2024 10:11pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1