Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Quick Silver Exhaust
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Mani

England 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey
Quick Silver Exhaust

Hi All, hope this message finds and greets you all well,
Just wondering if anyone has had an sports exhaust upgrade from Quick Silver, if so how do you rate it? is it worth the £1000.00 plus and does it make the 3.6 TDV8 sound better as advertised?

Regards

Mani G Bow down Bow down Bow down MY08 RR SPORT3.6TD V8 FULLY LOADED, COOLER BOX, GVIF UNIT, PIONEER AVIC-F980DAB HEAD UNIT, RETAINING 4X4 INFO OEM SCREEN AND TS-WX130DA SUB
REAR 9 INCH TOUCH SCREEN HEADREST TV SCREENS, WIRELESS HEADRESTS, IN-CAR WIFI MIRROR BOX FOR WATCHING INTERNET TVIE BBC I-PLAYER ETC... FROM ANDROID, WINDOWS AND IOS PHONES ON THE GO ON ALL SCREENS

Post #551534 Thu Mar 15 2018 8:56pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Buckster

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Just take the centre silencer out instead and replace with exhaust tube, just as good on a TDV8 Thumbs Up 2003 BMW M5 - 5 Litres of V8 Optimax Slurping Goodness in Carbon Black

2013 SDV6 HSE Black Edition- Orkney Grey with Ebony & Ivory. LR Facelift RAI, Genuine G4 Expedition Rack, 4x Warn SBD-160 Spotlights, Warn 9.5XPS Winch, Mantec Underbody Protection and Sump Guard, Full Easy Lift Suspension Module, LR Light Guards, Light Force HTX230 Hybrid spotlights, 18” Compomotive PD1881 on 265/65/18 BF Goodrich KO2, ARB fridge, TuffTrek awning 😎

Post #551543 Thu Mar 15 2018 9:53pm
Mani

Thanks Pal

Thanks Pal i shall look into that

Mani G Bow down Bow down Bow down Thumbs Up MY08 RR SPORT3.6TD V8 FULLY LOADED, COOLER BOX, GVIF UNIT, PIONEER AVIC-F980DAB HEAD UNIT, RETAINING 4X4 INFO OEM SCREEN AND TS-WX130DA SUB
REAR 9 INCH TOUCH SCREEN HEADREST TV SCREENS, WIRELESS HEADRESTS, IN-CAR WIFI MIRROR BOX FOR WATCHING INTERNET TVIE BBC I-PLAYER ETC... FROM ANDROID, WINDOWS AND IOS PHONES ON THE GO ON ALL SCREENS

Post #551545 Thu Mar 15 2018 10:11pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Socast

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

I would look at getting a custom stainless exhaust made. It'll run you around £700, usually comes with a lifetime warranty, weighs less than a standard exhaust and with a couple of the cans removed also has a better flow rate which ups your BHP.

When I fitted mine (bought it off ebay brand newish) I had to drive to Lancashire, the journey thee was 250 miles. I used a little over 3/4's of a tank. On the way back I used just over 2/3rds of a tank.. that was with some spirited moments due to the V8 noise being unleashed haha Whistle

Post #551558 Fri Mar 16 2018 9:56am
Mani

Thumbs Up Bow down Bow down Bow down Rolling with laughter

Any ideas for which companies i should be looking at?

Cheers
Mani G MY08 RR SPORT3.6TD V8 FULLY LOADED, COOLER BOX, GVIF UNIT, PIONEER AVIC-F980DAB HEAD UNIT, RETAINING 4X4 INFO OEM SCREEN AND TS-WX130DA SUB

Post #551560 Fri Mar 16 2018 10:06am
Socast

Not in your neck of the woods, however if you fancied a long weekend in Somerset I know a guy haha

Post #551566 Fri Mar 16 2018 10:39am
Mani

yes please can i get the contact details, i can kill 2 birds with one stone get my exhaust done and enjoy the worlds best British cider over a weekend! Thumbs Up Bow down Bow down Bow down Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Laughing Rolling Eyes MY08 RR SPORT3.6TD V8 FULLY LOADED, COOLER BOX, GVIF UNIT, PIONEER AVIC-F980DAB HEAD UNIT, RETAINING 4X4 INFO OEM SCREEN AND TS-WX130DA SUB

Post #551567 Fri Mar 16 2018 10:46am
Socast

Certainly, I would recommend a trip to Cheddar Gorge and whilst in Taunton a trip to Sheppies is always worthwhile Thumbs Up

Give Stu at SC Performance a ring, he's a friend of mine and obviously a great guy Smile

http://www.scperformance.co.uk/

Post #551574 Fri Mar 16 2018 11:29am
d-9

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

You could also try ProSpeed exhausts in Cardiff, Ive had a few exhausts off them, really great service and a meaningful warranty.

How loud are they with the center silencer removed? Is there an off the shelf part that bolts in?

Post #551588 Fri Mar 16 2018 1:55pm
Mani

Hi Guys
Custom Exhaust Being installed on Sat 14th April
looking forward to it will post pics and update next week

Regards

Mani G

Thumbs Up Rolling Eyes Laughing Cool Very Happy Bow down MY08 RR SPORT3.6TD V8 FULLY LOADED, COOLER BOX, GVIF UNIT, PIONEER AVIC-F980DAB HEAD UNIT, RETAINING 4X4 INFO OEM SCREEN AND TS-WX130DA SUB

Post #553659 Mon Apr 09 2018 8:27pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1