RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 2008 Range Rover Sport 2.7 tdv6 HSE Fantom custom
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Danv8

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Lux Alaska White
[For Sale] 2008 Range Rover Sport 2.7 tdv6 HSE Fantom custom

Decided that after 3 years of ownership it’s time too move on to littler and greener things, yes I’m going EV.

Price listed at £13250, pm for contact email or mobile number.
yes it seems over priced but as always, open to discussion, (you can always negotiate lower but never increase.)

Car used daily so miles will be increasing, currently 92400 miles. Registered 24/12/2008, currently on private plate that will stay with the car.
MOT March 2019.
Just had full annual service including Gearbox mega flush. Extra work carried out was new rear discs and pads, n/s front wheel bearing.
Full service history with invoices and stamped book. All landrover stamps except 2.
All maintenance records for work done in the last 6 years of ownership
Last year has seen, 4 new tyres, Rebuilt and uprated alternator and front brake pads.

Runs faultlessly everything working with no warning lights. Has been in the family since 2012 when it was purchased from esp car for £41,000. They also run the Fantom styling company (www.fantomstyling.com) where it had over £4500 of upgrades, including custom Aston Martin quilted red and black leather with logos, DRL’s, 30% power upgrade and Fantom styling pack, includes colour coding, badges/lettering, tinted rear lights and white dials.

Standard features include:
fully electric heated seats front and rear, sat nav, (2012 disc installed) 6 cd in dash CD player, cruise control, Brembo front brakes, Active cornering enhancement, Voice command, Bluetooth connection, fridge cooler, fuel burning heater, auto lights/wipers, Bi xenon headlights, auto dimming mirrors and many more.

Other extras include:
Private plate (staying on car).
LED interior light upgrade kit.
Gloss black roof and pillar wrap.
Cobra tracker, (CobraTrak)
DVD player with twin integrated screens mounted in head rests with infra red headphones.
Full landrover HST kit, Headlights have been internally colour coded and retro fitted with smd’s (Super bright).
Recently replaced genuine landrover side steps that I’ve had galvanised and powder coated before fitting so will NOT rust.
Retro fitted In car DVR
Rear bumper stainless (painted gloss black) protector.
Genuine landrover mudflaps.

Always some bad points but I want to be honest, the car has stone chips to the front end, mainly front bumper, there’s a repaired chip in the windscreen, but has passed every mot for the past 4 years with it, small crack in the rear bumper just below rear off side light about 20mm in length, large painted in chip on drivers wing mirror cover.

Much loved and very well looked after only selling as going green.
Any questions please drop me an email, WILL NOT ENTERTAIN CANVASSING.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #551756 Sun Mar 18 2018 7:51pm
thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Hi Dan.

Shame she is going. Just want to say I've seen this sport and its very smart who ever buys it will love it.

Good luck with the sale.

Tom.

Post #552219 Sun Mar 25 2018 2:10am
Danv8

Thanks Thomas, unfortunately you have only ever caught me out in it while dirty, when it’s clean it’s even better.lol

Deposit now paid on the new car but with a 4-5 month wait time I have plenty of time to move it on to another loving home.

Post #552246 Sun Mar 25 2018 2:11pm
Danv8

Well, first guy came today to view, had a very thorough check over took for a test drive and viola. A new owner has been found.

Click image to enlarge

Post #552983 Mon Apr 02 2018 7:33pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1