RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Instrument cluster below Sat Nav screen dead. 2017 sport
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

pko

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Orkney Grey
Instrument cluster below Sat Nav screen dead. 2017 sport

The instrument panel below the sat nav screen on my 2017 sport died completely. Both temp control knobs were unlit & didn't function, the radio button was u/s, & the hazard lights wouldn't operate. It was as if the whole power to this panel was lost. Fortunately my route took me past my LR dealership, so I called in, off chance, at 2pm on the Thursday before Good Friday. The mechanic, took it in the workshop, & after 2 hours he admitted he couldn't source or solve the problem, & I'd need to book the car in for a longer assessment, although he did activate the tracker, by disconnecting the battery. As the car was driveable I left the dealership, having made a promise to contact them after Easter.
I didn't use the motor any more until this morning, Easter monday when guess what? It's all working normally again.
Now, I'm not a religious person, but it's a coincidence that it dies the day before Good Friday, & is resurrected on Easter monday.
Apart from that, has anyone experienced similar failure with this panel, & what was the cause, just in case it happens again? current 2015 hse dynamic, grey.

Post #552963 Mon Apr 02 2018 3:36pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1