RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > New to RRS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Sjp32

United Kingdom 
New to RRS

I’m looking for help having finally decided to take the plunge with RRS. I’ve previously always had Bavarian but I can’t resist the call. It’s probably a well asked question but I’m looking for spec advice. I’m going to order a sdv6 HSE dynamic. Black roof Fuji White upgraded alloys and black interior. I then have a little left to play with. I don’t know whether to go with the parking pack or the surround cameras or both? In total I have around 2k to play with so any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Post #552458 Tue Mar 27 2018 9:38pm
kismet110

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

I was all Bavarian in the past but since getting my First Edition SC there was no looking back, I'm sure you'll be the same!

I can't comment on specifics but if it were me I would get both, the more toys the better!

Post #552494 Wed Mar 28 2018 10:08am
ianmo

United Kingdom 
Re: New to RRS

Sjp32 wrote:
I don’t know whether to go with the parking pack or the surround cameras or both? In total I have around 2k to play with so any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Your wheels will thank you if you get the surround camera, I didn't get the option and am regretting it at my cost, in the 12months of ownership I've had about 11 wheels refurbed and looking to get 4 more done It would have been cheaper for the cameras, cost so far about £900 with at least another £450 to add onto that! Sad

It doesn't help that most carparks have very tight entrances and exits with high curbs Big Cry

Post #552495 Wed Mar 28 2018 10:33am
PEACHY

England 

+ 1 for the surround camera system - use it not stop at the McDonald`s drive through Laughing Laughing & to gain a few extra inches when parking up against walls etc Thumbs Up 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #552496 Wed Mar 28 2018 10:43am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RRSman

United Kingdom 

I found the surround camera's useless as the image was too small on the screen! The BMW system is much better thought our as utilises the entire screen where as the RR system just uses a small square in the middle of the screen. You can press the top or bottom of the image to zoom in but then that is not really a 360 camera then is it Whistle

The kerb view is also pretty random IMHO...

Post #552517 Wed Mar 28 2018 3:12pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1