RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Inside scratch on passenger window.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

SCOTBOK

South Africa 
Inside scratch on passenger window.

Hi All,

First time on the site but want to check if anyone has had an issue with a Vertical scratch inside the passenger window?

Bought new RRS in 2016, had the windows tinted before collection. Drove it home ( 400kms ) and when gained entry to our Estate I noticed that the passenger made an awful sound when the window was going up. Sounded like the mechanism was being stretched ( like as if a wire was about to snap ). Took it back to Local dealer and they said it had to do with the tinting company, contacted them and they came and replaced the film at the Local Dealers and everything was ok, well atleast the straining sound had gone. Then after a few weeks we noticed a very deep vertical scratch mark suddenly appeared. Took it to the dealer for next service and they said they found a small stone inside bit I cant remember what site I read it on but some other RRS owner also found vertical scratch marks and commented that the dealer replaced the window as there was some sort of problem with the winding mechanism.
Just wanting to see if anyone else has noticed this deep scratch on inside of window.

Thanks and drive safely fellow RRS owners.

Post #549784 Mon Feb 26 2018 3:53pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1