RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Wanted] RRS. budget £22k.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Preston-rr

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Sumatra Black
[Wanted] RRS. budget £22k.

Hi All, currently driving a lovely 640d M sport which is for sale on autotrader. I am in the market for another RRS but am quite picky so if you have or know of a car that meets the criteria listed below I would be interested?

Budget: Max £22k.
Needs to be at least 2010 model so has facelift interior (think that’s when it was changed).
Love Overfinch cars and some Revere cars so open to those but they can’t be a naff bandy kit that has been stuck on needs to be a proper job.
Colour wise open but love Bali blue with cream interior, but like silvers, black and greys too.
Needs to have a full service history.
Maximum mileage would be 60k but that is the outside limit and would need to have had all the belts changed, ideally under 50k
Hate beige interior so not interested in any with that colour.
Would love it to have a sunroof and digital tv but they are just nice to haves.
Hopefully I am not being too picky?
I am located near Preston, Lancashire
Cheers all. 2014 RRS HSE, SVR body kit fitted.
Black on Black

Post #548944 Sat Feb 17 2018 2:29pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ocean53

Hi
Couple of ads below is my 2011(2012) RRS . 1 owner, full LR Service history. LR extended warranty. 52000 Miles TV. Adaotuve cruise control . Lux model, so all bells and whistles Orkney grey with black interior
Call if interested

Post #548947 Sat Feb 17 2018 2:57pm
J2D

United Kingdom 

Hi,

Have mine for sale at the moment, drop me a pm if you need anymore info

http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic49373.html

John

Post #549392 Wed Feb 21 2018 8:41pm
Preston-rr

Update

Hi all, thanks to anyone who sent me options of their cars or cars they knew of. I have done a deal on a beautiful (in my opinion anyway) 2010 RRS Revere which I have bought directly from Revere London themselves. Just a word on that so far the buying / customer experience with Revere has been very good indeed. Should receive the car late next week early the following week once it has been through its Land Rover and then Revere inspection process plus MOT. If anyone is interested to see it I will happily post some photos. I know there are a lot of Revere, Overfinch haters on here and they can split opinion but I would like to think everyone can respect that we have all bought cars that we regard as the right cars for us and bashing what we each own doesn’t really serve any purpose whatsoever. Anyway like I say if anyone is genuinely interested to see it I will post some photos in the next few weeks once it. Can’t wait!
Cheers guys. 2014 RRS HSE, SVR body kit fitted.
Black on Black

Post #549600 Sat Feb 24 2018 5:56pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kismet110

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Congrats on the purchase and yes, PLEASE post pics once you have it!

I have to second the excellent service at Revere. Years ago I went to them for a headlights conversion to LED and they were fantastic; not only a great price and service but whilst I was there the fantastic chap (who's name I have sadly forgotten) spotted a dink on my rear bumper.

As it's black and they had done a body kit conversion that same morning on the same colour RRS he got his engineer to swap that for the one they'd removed - for FREE!

And personally speaking I love the Revere / Overfinch conversions, make an already great vehicle even better.

Post #549701 Sun Feb 25 2018 6:23pm
Preston-rr

I’m dealing with Simon Taylor. Pics are now up on the my car section.
Thumbs Up 2014 RRS HSE, SVR body kit fitted.
Black on Black

Post #549709 Sun Feb 25 2018 7:09pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1