Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Sold] 4x Overfinch Elara 22" Wheels and Tyres
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Stuart

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
[Sold] 4x Overfinch Elara 22" Wheels and Tyres

Edit: Sold on Gumtree.

I have here 4x wheels and tyres that I have just taken off my L322 as I preferred a different style. Google tells me they also fit the Sport so they are here as well as on the Full Fat forum.

They are in very good condition with one showing a tiny bit of foxing under the lacquer (noted on one of the photos). The tyres are Toyo 285/35/R22 and are also very good with 7-8mm of tread on them. They are inflated and balanced with regular valves in them. Took off the car today.

Photos should go bigger if clicked.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I have been asked already by two people to confirm if they are genuine Overfinch. I got them with the car (from Caperbility over on the Full Fat forum) so I have no sure way of knowing this. I've checked the very expensive set that are currently on eBay, and they have all the same stamps backside including "England" as mine. So I have no reason to suspect they are not, but I am in no position to make any guarantees about that as I'm not a wheel expert.

They are located in Manchester (Stockport), and I'll deliver to Manchester, Stockport, Tameside, Glossop or High Peak FOC or you can collect from the SK5 area. I have the ability to wrap them for collection as the advertiser here MD Couriers likes them. He told me he charges circa £25 per wheel. Naturally, that would be your arrangement to make with him (or someone else) and your risk.

If anyone intends to travel a long way, to avoid misunderstanding, I'll do you a video in advance so you can see the condition better and closer than the photos may allow.

Asking price: £1200

Donation to the forum if sold here. Get a 2005-2009 RRS (FAH500210) sat nav/dash mat here - the one that wasn't there when you bought the car.

Spiffing wheel centre caps available

Post #544685 Wed Jan 03 2018 4:44pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1