RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Found] RRS 3.0 HSE 2009 - 2011 less than 70,000 miles with
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Godders

France 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
[Found] RRS 3.0 HSE 2009 - 2011 less than 70,000 miles with

I am after 3.0 HSE 2009 - 2011 with less than 70,000 but must have FSH and electrics for tow bar, a detachable tow bar with the car would be nice but not essential as I can get one of these easily enough.

The list of following items would be good to have although they are not deal breakers if not on the car, but the more the better.

Bi-xennon headlights, privacy glass rear of post b, light coloured leather interior, electric folding door mirrors, console cooler box, 20" alloys and side steps.

I am more concerned about purchasing a car that has been well maintained and is in very good condition, than having every single extra going.

I will not be buying the car until February but I am starting my enquiry now as I live in France and also I am away for a week in January skiing. All correspondence will have to be via internet, emails and phones etc to include pics to enable the decision making and payment will be via bank transfer.

If I do find a suitable car I will be able to send a deposit to prove intent of purchase until full payment is made.

Many thanks Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Last edited by Godders on Thu Jan 04 2018 10:51am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #544243 Thu Dec 28 2017 2:29pm
NJB1

PM’d

Post #544511 Mon Jan 01 2018 2:30pm
SRE

Spain 

I think you forgot to add :- Left Hand Drive Rolling with laughter In Spain - 2018 F Pace - Frightened away from the Sports due to crank failures
Gone - A couple of RRS, A couple of Disco's. However thinking of another Sport.

Post #544512 Mon Jan 01 2018 2:37pm
Godders

Funnily enough, I wouldn't mind a LHD but on the rare occasion that SWMBO will be allowed to drive she hates LHD cars !!!! Fortunately the driving height and view from a RRS compensate somewhat for that Rolling Eyes Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Post #544514 Mon Jan 01 2018 2:46pm
Godders

Thank you to the guys who responded, was really spoilt for choice. I have ended up with a 2009 HSE, 43,000 miles and FSH with Cambelts done in September.

Really pleased and excited, the car is been collected in February. It's been a long wait to get my first RRS and looking forward to being an active member on this forum. Thumbs Up Mr. Green Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Post #544765 Thu Jan 04 2018 10:56am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1