RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Timed climate not available.....
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

david007

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport SDV6 SE Vesuvius Orange

Ovey wrote:
For info I used the hack to get into the diagnostics on the touchscreen. With only the ignition (and rear reading lights, grrr) on the diagnostics showed the battery as 11.8V so I'm happy it's not a low battery. I think it might just be a glitch.

If your battery voltage is 11.8v its actually low, that might be why your getting the error message.

Post #541129 Fri Nov 17 2017 11:00am
Mark0803

England 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Santorini Black

Hi people
New to this
Hi bodsy
I've got RRS sport autobiography LE 2010 facelift
Fully loaded
Right then I'm after Fuel burning heater box so I can use my fob to switch on
To warm car up with out stepping out the house?
Straight forward set up one
Any ideas
Cheers

Post #549638 Sat Feb 24 2018 10:46pm
Olismithkent

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

Hi Bodsy,

Just bought a 2010 RRS TDV8, can you ping me the price for a remote and kit for the fuel burning heater?

Also wondering if you have ever been asked to get involved in the retrofit of a rear E-diff.

I have got the diff, ECU, driveshafts and Wiring loom en-route at the moment and some guides re fitting it, but might need some support with re-coding the cars to accept it. Not bought a Gap IID tool yet as needs some new tyres first!

Oli

Post #584016 Mon Jul 15 2019 1:48pm
NoExpert

Poland 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Fuji White

This is an old thread, but figured dredge up an old one than start a new one.

I have a 2011 RRS TDV6 with cold climate package. Using JLR SDD I enabled the timed climate and park heater (don’t let a dealer say it can’t be done). The timed climate works perfect, the FBH fires up on time and runs 30 minutes no problem. However, when I go to run the manual park heater from the touch screen it fires up for about two or three minutes then shuts off. No warnings, no errors, nothing. If I press the manual heat button again and open and close the door it fires back up for another two or three minutes then shuts off. Again, no errors, messages, nothing. Very odd behavior. The battery is good, pretty new Varta AGM showing 12.5-12.7 volts, plenty of fuel and the fact it runs on timed heat flawlessly tells me there’s something else odd going on.

I do not have a remote for it or the remote module, but from what I understand this isn’t necessary for the manual heat to work. My next step is hooking it up to the computer and see if there are any other settings I may have missed as well as try updating the software. It would be nice to have this feature functioning as it should since it’s currently 1° and raining/snowing here at the moment while I’m waiting in my car.

Post #621387 Sat Jan 29 2022 12:41pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12