RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > F##%g scumbags!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Cymruambyth

Wales 

I really feel for you....must be absolutely heart breaking Crying or Very sad Hope you get it sorted mate. Steve.

Post #538970 Mon Oct 23 2017 2:33pm
Paddi

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

That is truly shocking. I would imagine you might have a pretty shrewd idea who did it. Clearly someone not quite right in the head - the type usually well known to locals. They are not that bright so look for a house nearby with the same colour fresh paint.

Sadly they tend to repeat these type of offences so you'll need to take some action in terms of security measures.
Hopefully a good detailer can help/advise you how remove the paint without any lasting damage. 2008 MY Java Black TDV8 HSE

Post #538971 Mon Oct 23 2017 2:44pm
warkman

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zambezi Silver

Well, tge paint us petroleum based, as only petrol will take it off after some scrubbing as well.

My car has a £100 excess, but tge Rangie has £600, so getting a Local repairer to sort it out.

Looks line new wiper Arms, new lettering for a start.

Yes looking at CCTV now.

Bloody good job I didn’t have a works car this weekend, that would have been very painful! Just bought a RRS 06 MY HSE TDV6 136,000 miles, to be a second car to my bland, boring Mitsubishi Outlander 68 plate 2.0 petrol 4

Post #539005 Mon Oct 23 2017 6:30pm
Sp13l

England 

Absolute tossers. I feel for you. Looms targeted at you in particular probably because you have worked hard to get yourself two nice cars and some jealous scumbag doesn't like it. I would bldefinately be looking for a house with a fresh coat of paint in the same shade locally. Time to take the dog for a walk ( if you have one) My17.5 HSE corris grey

Post #539010 Mon Oct 23 2017 7:20pm
Ian.H

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Java Black

warkman wrote:
Well, tge paint us petroleum based, as only petrol will take it off after some scrubbing as well.

My car has a £100 excess, but tge Rangie has £600, so getting a Local repairer to sort it out.

Looks line new wiper Arms, new lettering for a start.

Yes looking at CCTV now.

Bloody good job I didn’t have a works car this weekend, that would have been very painful!

That's _seriously_ screwed up and definitely not just someone "passing by".. really feel for you mate Sad

As for CCTV.. can personally recommend Ubiquiti G3 cameras. I now have 4 up at home and 2 up at my Dad's.. great bits of kit IMO.

I also did a write-up of them if interested in a bit more overall detail.

I'm not affiliated with Ubiquiti (or 4Gon for that matter) in any shape of form.. 4Gon was just where I ordered mine from and have just been impressed with Ubiquiti as a whole for both my network install and CCTV Smile

Either way, hope you manage to get things sorted.. couldn't imagine how you felt coming out to that.

Post #539029 Mon Oct 23 2017 10:05pm
DEVON

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

It beggars belief that someone could even think of doing this , never mind actually carrying out the disgusting act .
Jealousy and envy are terrible traits !!!!!

I hope you get your cars sorted , and the scumbag gets what's coming to him Whistle

Post #539037 Mon Oct 23 2017 10:56pm
Stevepd

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Cairns Blue

That's terrible and as usual begs the question why?. It's got to be a predetermined effort who carries paint around with them?. Is that a generic paint and as a long shot is it worth trying to get a fleck of paint to source the colour type, may help you find what it's meant for therefore finding the source/scumbag (sorry my son is forensic scientist so I now think of these things).

We're all from different backgrounds with different budgets, some of us have old ones some have new but we all are fond of the things. Karma is a great thing so wishful thinking they fall on a spike or get Ebola, attitude adjustment Ulster style Thumbs Up wouldn't go amiss.

Steve.

Post #539041 Tue Oct 24 2017 5:44am
Ste815l

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Just bought a RRS 06 MY HSE TDV6 136,000 miles, to be a second car to my gorgeous 65 plate Volvo XC60 D5 R-Design lux nav sorry to say it but you come across that you like to show off.
People don't like that these days.
That's probs the reason they targeted you. And went for the most expensive car first.

Last edited by Ste815l on Tue Oct 24 2017 8:21am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #539049 Tue Oct 24 2017 7:32am
jim4244

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

The sad thing is is that it is probably one of your neighbors or someone who knows you............😩

Jim

Post #539052 Tue Oct 24 2017 8:09am
codfather

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 SE Santorini Black

That is a horrible thing to wake up to!
I seem to remember a spate of paint throwing a while back, mainly in town centres by the tree huggers hate of 4x4s!

Hope you can get it fixed without lifting the laquer/paint

Cheers
Dave MY10 TDV6 SE (debadged Wink ), Santorini Black, Flappy paddles, Privacy Glass, 20" Stormers, Mudflaps!

Gone: a comprehensive list of imprezas and a Merc ML AMG

Post #539127 Tue Oct 24 2017 7:35pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12