RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Rear camera calibration
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Ratkat

United Kingdom 
Rear camera calibration

Does anyone know if you can calibrate the rear camera? When I have a trailer hooked up the trailer hitch assist line and red dot are to the left of the actual hitch. I have never needed gadgets to hitch a trailer before but on the RRS2 you cannot see the towball in the camera at all. MY19 RRS Autobiography Dynamic 3.0 sdv6, Carpathian Grey, black pan roof, black pack, black 22’s, black side steps, ebony/ebony interior
—————
2019 Westfield FW Special Edition, fully loaded 180bhp
—————
MY18 Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine R-Design Pro, fully loaded, Polestar (404 Bhp) - GONE
—————
MY16 RRS Autobiography Dynamic, Firenze red, black pan roof, satin black 507's with satin black stealth pack, ebony and ivory interior. GONE

Post #539017 Mon Oct 23 2017 8:13pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Not sure which of the cars I read this for, but can you not drag the marker across the screen with a finger to align it to view the tow hitch? 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #539022 Mon Oct 23 2017 9:26pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Ratkat

United Kingdom 

Hi Tim, just tried but the screen just jumps back to the settings screen when you touch it. MY19 RRS Autobiography Dynamic 3.0 sdv6, Carpathian Grey, black pan roof, black pack, black 22’s, black side steps, ebony/ebony interior
—————
2019 Westfield FW Special Edition, fully loaded 180bhp
—————
MY18 Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine R-Design Pro, fully loaded, Polestar (404 Bhp) - GONE
—————
MY16 RRS Autobiography Dynamic, Firenze red, black pan roof, satin black 507's with satin black stealth pack, ebony and ivory interior. GONE

Post #539111 Tue Oct 24 2017 4:46pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1