RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Gap Diagnostic IID BT tool for use
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Scrumpy

United Kingdom 
Gap Diagnostic IID BT tool for use

I love this forum and have received some great and invaluable advice about owning my first (of many) RRS's so thank you.

As a way of giving something back, I would like to offer you a proposal.

I have just purchased a Gap Diagnostic IID BT tool and today I have set Nav On The Move, 3 Flash indicators, Clock On The Dash and updated the Compressor firmware. I forgot to add it can also upgrade the Bluetooth software so you don't have the annoying pairing issue everytime you connect your phone (I didn't do this as I have upgraded my head unit which has it's own bluetooth).

This tool can do so much and is invaluable for reading fault codes.

I am based in London and am offering use of this tool free to anyone in the London area. It's a single VIN unit and not the Pro one which costs over £1k (mine cost £400) so you will need to buy an additional licence from Gap.

I am not looking to make any money out of this so all you have to do is pay the £60 additional VIN licence to Gap to use it.

You can of course, buy me a beer if you're happy with the results!

I know Bodsy offers a great service and i am not out to compete and I offer no guarantees, everything is at your own risk as you will be doing the mods yourself, but as he is based a bit further out of London it may be useful to someone.

PM me if interested.

Cheers 2016 RRS SVR Estoril Blue
2005 4.2L Supercharged Java Black - gone but was my first love.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we all point our RR's in the same direction and accelerate at the same time can we turn back time?

Post #538814 Fri Oct 20 2017 6:29pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1