RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Whats it worth ????
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Boothy

Whats it worth ????

Looking for some advice??

I purchased the below vehicle via this very forum and wanted to get an idea as to its worth as Im thinking of trading it in and upgrading so any thoughts would be appreciated as to pricing it both TRADE or PRIVATE - thanks in advance

Range Rover Sport HSE. It is a 2008 model (08 plate) with the 3.6 V8 Diesel engine in Stornoway Grey.

The previous owner had the car for 6 years ago in 2011 and also purchased from this very forum, when it had 2 previous owners. Originally purchased via Approved Used from Land Rover just a few months before with the benefit of the LR warranty. The car has remained under warranty since then and has been renewed durimng my ownership which expires in April.

It is the usual HSE spec with full black leather interior, front and rear heated seats, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Harmon Kardon speakers, Adaptive Cruise Control, climate control, 20" LR alloys, Brembo brakes, front/rear parking sensors, folding mirrors, quickclear windscreen etc etc.

Ive had a NAVTV installed by Bodsy so it now has reverse camera and twin dvd headrests in the rear and the ability to watch dvd all through the car or indivdually in the head rests - I also had the engine remapped again by Bodsy

In addition to the HSE spec, it has side steps, colour coded wing mirrors, RLD spare wheel protector and removable tow bar.

It has had no expense spared and even underwent a full suspension refresh at a cost of nearly �3k two years ago at 75k miles (the car is now at 91k miles). . In addition, it has also had a new alternator, wheel bearings and air con compressor in March as well as a full service and MOT.

Lots more paperwork to back up its history and work done including every MOT since it was three years old and servicing invoices.

The car has the usual daily scars of use with some kerbing to the alloys and a couple of car park dings.

Post #538101 Wed Oct 11 2017 5:19pm
Disco_Mikey

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HSE Santorini Black

I bought mine 12 months ago. Same spec but with 102k miles, I paid £9,200 Thumbs Up

Post #538104 Wed Oct 11 2017 5:35pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1