RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Lookers Park Royal - the worst service I have had with LR
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>

Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black
Lookers Park Royal - the worst service I have had with LR

Good day everyone,

I genuinely hope Lookers Park Royal will read this post and fire Natasha for providing literally
1. no service,
2. no apologies,
3. no discount,
4. no courtesy car.

I have had my SC RRSMY2010 since its birth. I have also been a client of Lookers Park Royal for 6.5 years. I have seen people there starting from the desk job in services and progress into directors - so a very very long term relationship with the garage.

Lookers Park Royal is based a bit out of central London, but this never stopped me from coming back to them again and again. In fact, my RRS has never been looked at by anyone else except Lookers Park Royal. One of the reasons for being so loyal to them was that I liked the people who work there [sometimes I would even get tea biscuits for them Smile, other times I would visit them on Christmas with a couple of bottles of wine as presents, no service - just small gifts for being so good to me] and they have provided me with a great service every time, until now.

MY SUV needs new injectors and new battery. The car went in very late August or very early September. It is 4 October now. I have been provided with an estimate and I took 3-4 days to consider my next steps. It was very pricey so I needed some time to think and speak to others to get second opinion. Then I decided to go ahead with the repairs and this is when things started happening.

The person looking after my RRS is Natasha. I tried getting in touch with her first to tell her to go ahead with the repairs on at least 3 occasions during the week. She is never at the desk/or "on the phone with a customer" and they always promise she would call back within 10 minutes. The call back never takes place - never. I finally managed to get in touch and tell her to go ahead and fix the car. The following week nothing happened. Several calls to get Natasha online - proved to be unsuccessful. I managed to speak to someone else from the services and was told the injectors have been placed on back order, but will arrive shortly. A week and again a multitude of phone calls later, having listened to the promises that Natasha would call back in 10 mins, I lose it and have a full on argument on the phone with the receptionist who was literally laughing every time she was promising that Natasha would call back in 10 mins - and I mean literally laughing while saying that.

Natasha finally calls back and simply states that they were delivered the wrong model of injectors (which were supposed to be delivered a week ago) and now they are waiting for the right model to be delivered. No courtesy to apologise for not callling for 2 weeks straight, no courtesy to call and warn that she will keep the car for another week because the wrong injectors have been delivered, no remorse whatsoever, nothing. No courtesy car offered.

I ask for an email with the report what exactly is wrong with the car, a week later - you guessed it still nothing. I call Natasha again, yet again the same receptionist laughs in my face and promises Natasha would call back in 10 min - to which I simply refuse to get off the line and wait till she is "done with another client". I was on the line for 20 min and was hung up on. I actually had to call back and stay on the line for another 5-10 mins.

Today, I call again. Again the receptionist promises Natasha would call me back in 10 min. That was exactly 4.5 hours ago.

One of the problems with this is that I have been trying to call Natasha from Services at Lookers Park Royal so many times for so long that I am now going on business trip and even if they fix it today I will not be able to pick it up until next week. I wanted to tell them this but she would simply avoid me on every occasion and would never call me back.

Lookers Park Royal are based a bit out of central London, which means they have to provide exceptional service to lure the customers like myself in, despite the distance. Sometimes they would forget something, not a big deal, other times the service would be simply amazing. But it is very obvious that the service at the garage is falling way below acceptable. And I mean way way below acceptable. I probably have made around 15 calls during 3.5 weeks and received only 1 phone call back. I am afraid to assume why Natasha would never call back and why they are keeping the car for such a long time, I hope everything is fine with the RRS actually and it hasn't been damaged...

Needless to say, after 7 years of being an incredibly loyal customer - I am getting out of there. I have LR Battersea just across the river and will be trying my luck there next time. During the 7 years being their customer - they made few mistakes, who doesn't, not a big deal. But imagine, how disappointed a loyal customer of 7 years must be to write a review like this.

Stay away and God Forbid - never let Natasha deal with your SUV, from my experience I guarantee you will be chasing her all over day in and day out.

I genuinely hope Looker Park Royal will read this post and fire Natasha for providing literally
1. no service,
2. no apologies,
3. no discount,
4. no courtesy car.
I do not understand why would anyone keep an employee like that.

Regards, Vadim A.

Post #537299 Wed Oct 04 2017 4:21pm
LG8340

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

You mirror my own experience with Lookers Park Royal. They never take calls or return them and spend all their time in meetings.

I've told them again and again that meetings don't sell cars or make customers happy. Do they care? No because Range Rovers sell themselves. I bet if it were a Skoda agency they would change their lazy ways.

I too migrated to LR London 2 years ago. Ross really knows his onions. I am totally satisfied with them and wouldn't consider returning to Lookers Park Royal. RRS (MY13) Santorini Black SDV6 HSE luxuary
Gone: Evoque, Freelander 2, Mercedes 320 CLK, Porsche 911's

Post #537308 Wed Oct 04 2017 5:18pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Vadim

Thank you for the reply. Which garage do you use now? Vadim A.

Post #537310 Wed Oct 04 2017 5:19pm
LG8340

LR London! RRS (MY13) Santorini Black SDV6 HSE luxuary

Post #537311 Wed Oct 04 2017 5:26pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Vadim

Where is it based? Vadim A.

Post #537313 Wed Oct 04 2017 5:27pm
DrRob

United Kingdom 

Could be this place maybe?
http://www.rrlondon.co.uk Visitor from fullfatrr.com
* GONE. 2012 RR Sport HSE SDV6 Orkney Grey. Now being piloted by RRSTDV8
* Current: 2011 4.4 TDV8 Full Fat. Amazing piece of kit.
* Current. 1974 Lightweight 2.25L petrol. Old skool
* GONE. Freelander GS TD4 Manual MY2013. Orkney Grey with privacy, cold and clearview packs, armrests (a must!) and a spoiler.
* GONE. Range Rover Classic '93 200Tdi Factory fit
* 1949 80" in family since 1975

Post #537316 Wed Oct 04 2017 5:35pm
LG8340

LR London is in Battersea near you! RRS (MY13) Santorini Black SDV6 HSE luxuary

Post #537324 Wed Oct 04 2017 6:01pm
Vadim

Awesome. Will be visiting them next time (hopefully not soon). Vadim A.

Post #537325 Wed Oct 04 2017 6:02pm
LG8340

Sorry I meant RR London RRS (MY13) Santorini Black SDV6 HSE luxuary

Post #537326 Wed Oct 04 2017 6:04pm
Vadim

It has been 6 hours since Natasha from Lookers Park Royal promised to call me back in 10 mins.

Yet another day, yet another promise. What a disappointment. Vadim A.

Post #537327 Wed Oct 04 2017 6:04pm
LG8340

If she keeps her job it will simply confirm that her attitude filters down from the top. RRS (MY13) Santorini Black SDV6 HSE luxuary

Post #537329 Wed Oct 04 2017 6:05pm
DrRob

United Kingdom 

Have you told LR Customer Services? Whistle Visitor from fullfatrr.com
* GONE. 2012 RR Sport HSE SDV6 Orkney Grey. Now being piloted by RRSTDV8
* Current: 2011 4.4 TDV8 Full Fat. Amazing piece of kit.
* Current. 1974 Lightweight 2.25L petrol. Old skool
* GONE. Freelander GS TD4 Manual MY2013. Orkney Grey with privacy, cold and clearview packs, armrests (a must!) and a spoiler.
* GONE. Range Rover Classic '93 200Tdi Factory fit
* 1949 80" in family since 1975

Post #537333 Wed Oct 04 2017 6:49pm
Nowaytk

England 

All too familiar I'm afraid, mine went in for a fault ( TPMS error ) and service, it took from the end of November to the beginning of February to sort out the problem, which turned out to be just a faulty wheel sensor Rolling Eyes then another 4 months to receive any sort of paperwork saying what was carried out, even then, I feel not all the info was present.
Although I did ring a few times, I already knew that you don't get any response so I always tend to just go down to see someone face to face, even that sometimes doesn't work with the line sorry sir they have just left for the afternoon or just plain, sorry they're not in today, they must of got fed up with me as 2 employees I was dealing with left, which after numerous emails with no response, I only found out after going down there, and yes you can guess, won't be going back 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone
2018 Velar R-Dynamic HSE sdv6 silicon silver

Post #537345 Wed Oct 04 2017 7:54pm
geoffsnook

Wales 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HSE Java Black

Could you not ask for the car back unfixed and take it else where or threaten them with that in person at the dealership maybe that will give them a kick up the arse they obviously need Thumbs Up

Post #537349 Wed Oct 04 2017 8:11pm
Nowaytk

England 

The problem was, when I did get info it was either "just got to try this, which should be it, or just waiting for LR to ok this bit. So making you think the fix is just round the corner, obviously had the car back while trying to get some paperwork, incidentally I found out after a couple of months that they hadn't put through the paperwork their end re the service so in theory could've taken it to another garage and got it serviced again Shocked ( I have the service pack ) 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone
2018 Velar R-Dynamic HSE sdv6 silicon silver

Post #537379 Thu Oct 05 2017 5:20am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>