Page 3 of 3 <123

GodivaNige

England 

Apparently, the dealers have ruined it Laughing

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/land-rover/di...es-dealers

Post #535814 Mon Sep 18 2017 7:21pm
donny dog

United Kingdom 

I can't tell any difference between the right and wrong pictures! Confused This is a pathetic defence of what is a questionable design, and it will look lobsided with whatever plate is fitted because it IS lobsided!

Post #535816 Mon Sep 18 2017 7:37pm
fkarim

United Kingdom 

donny dog wrote:
I can't tell any difference between the right and wrong pictures! Confused This is a pathetic defence of what is a questionable design, and it will look lobsided with whatever plate is fitted because it IS lobsided!

Agreed. This reasoning is even more stupid than the design itself! There is a difference in the pictures ... the number plate height is veryyy slightly different but (to my eyes at least) it is so subtle that it shouldn't be used as an excuse and doesn't make any difference to the looks. Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top
Gone: MY16 RRS2 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography Dynamic, Carpathian Grey & Santorini Black Sliding Pano/Ebony & Ivory 2 Tone
Gone: MY13 RRS 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition, Orkney Grey/Ivory
Gone: MY09 RRS 2.7 TDV6 HSE, Santorini Black/Almond

Post #535829 Mon Sep 18 2017 8:30pm
Johnski

Wales 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Sumatra Black

A certain main dealer I use, (asked not to name), say they have had several original orders cancelled, all down to the look of the rear, and may even only sell it as order only at current rate, as now don't have a display model. 😱 Many more on seeing rear end are put off and look elsewhere.
They, as are most customers it seems, hoping for a complete replacement rear door/tailgate.
Incidentally you can get standard spec models with no wait, shocked at the 3 months quote in AT as rubbish.

You cannot make the size of numerals on plate any smaller as that is the legal minimum, just not putting on the Blue Euro on plate left hand end makes no difference to look of LR photo on a recent report. John

RRS MY12 SDV6 HSE. Sumatra Black/Ebony & Walnut + Dynamic Pack, + Cold Climate Pack + Memory Pack, Digital TV/DVD, Premium Leather, Cornering Lights, Cooler/Fridge Box, & most Options.

Post #535846 Tue Sep 19 2017 12:14am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123