RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Tv
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

geoffsnook

Wales 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HSE Java Black
Tv

Hi i have a 2011 screen in my 2005 sport does anyone know which connector is for the tv/dvd input or does anyone have the wiring input drawing so i can watch my tv/dvd on the front screen Thumbs Up

Post #533572 Wed Aug 23 2017 8:18am
Johnski

Wales 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Sumatra Black

Have you fitted a separate CD/DVD player as used in that years model? You may not realise, but you cannot watch TV/DVD in the front of car legally in the U.K. when on the move, on cars provided with this it cuts out at around 2-4mph.

I'm currently not able to gain access to my car, but if no one can assist I might be able to see where leads etc are connected on MY2012 when I'm mobile agin. I don't have a wiring diagram currently, but a member on here has links to the Tech manual in his signature which may help. Can't remember who though. Embarassed John

RRS MY12 SDV6 HSE. Sumatra Black/Ebony & Walnut + Dynamic Pack, + Cold Climate Pack + Memory Pack, Digital TV/DVD, Premium Leather, Cornering Lights, Cooler/Fridge Box, & most Options.

Post #533749 Thu Aug 24 2017 10:44pm
geoffsnook

Hi John yes i do realise that i wont be able to watch it on the move and i have the aftermarket fitted as by land rover the screens and system are Roosen and an aftermarket tv as well so i know you can get a gvif for a D4/Range rover sport to be able to do this but was hopping that i could just put the wires to the back of the screen and maybe make a ccf edit but i am probably just clutching at straws and will have to buy some part but if you could find out anything for me it would be good Thumbs Up

Post #533763 Fri Aug 25 2017 8:49am
Johnski

Wales 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Sumatra Black

Hoping someone can help you quickly, as due to a serious accident some months ago now, I still cannot currently use/get to car, or get things apart, but will of course as soon as I'm able have a look for you, but from memory I'm sure you can't just "insert" wires in unfortunately. Whistle John

RRS MY12 SDV6 HSE. Sumatra Black/Ebony & Walnut + Dynamic Pack, + Cold Climate Pack + Memory Pack, Digital TV/DVD, Premium Leather, Cornering Lights, Cooler/Fridge Box, & most Options.

Post #533829 Fri Aug 25 2017 9:44pm
geoffsnook

Thanks john not in a massive rush just another one of the projects hope tou recover quickly Thumbs Up

Post #533835 Fri Aug 25 2017 10:24pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1