Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Wheels & Tyres > Alloy Wheel Refurb - Style 507 With Satin Grey Finish
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jd2uk

United Kingdom 
Alloy Wheel Refurb - Style 507 With Satin Grey Finish

Hi,

My MY17 RRS has the 21" Five Split Spoke Style 507 With Satin Grey Finish Alloy Wheels. Unfortunately I've kerbed one of the alloy wheels already Sad Has anyone been successful in getting this style of alloy wheel refurbished? The local company I normally use is having difficulty matching the paint colour and I have been unable to get a paint code from Land Rover.

I've attached a pic of the same style wheel to assist.

Thanks,

James

Post #533144 Fri Aug 18 2017 9:40am
Paddi

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Is the local company you have already consulted Lepsons? They are expensive but one of if not the best in the business.

If Lepsons can't help then you may just have to persist with JLR as someone somewhere in the organisation must know the paint code. The dealers won't have a clue of course so don't waste your time talking to them. 2008 MY Java Black TDV8 HSE

Post #533153 Fri Aug 18 2017 10:32am
jd2uk

United Kingdom 

The company is Lepsons - I was actually quite pleased with the price - it was significantly less than I had been quoted by other companies and given the car is only a couple of months old I want a factory finish. Also they're only a few miles down the road and always provide a great service.

I tried the dealer and they were useless - he told me he couldn't give me the paint code for the wheels, but could give me the paint code for the car if that would be any good Censored

Lepsons haven't said they can't do it - it's just taking them longer than expected to get the paint code so I was just wondering if I could assist them to speed up the process - this space saver wheel is driving me crazy! I'm sure if any repairer will be able to get the code then Lepsons will - I don't know if you've seen their facility but it's a massive operation.

Post #533154 Fri Aug 18 2017 10:46am
PAS

England 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

there is a company in Tonbridge called spit and polish.Never used them but they always have a variety of cars outside on axle stands.they are in Sovereign way.website says they were est. in 1984.

Post #533207 Fri Aug 18 2017 9:06pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1