RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Budget Creep!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Sit

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Firenze Red
Budget Creep!

So I have been looking for a RRS and in no massive rush it should be said. I was initially looking at facelift 2010 onwards as i think it looks a lot fresher than the pre 2010. Initwlly my budget was just getting me into the 2010 models with reasonable mileage, however I have recently benefitted from some unexpected additional funds. This just about pushes me into the 2011 models which is I believe when they introduced the 8 speed box.

So is there a lot to be gained by going for a newer 2011 onwards model or would I be better buying a super low 2010 model and setting the rest aside as a slush fund so to speak??

Other than the 8 speed box and jag style rotary gear selector did much else change?

Si

Post #532927 Tue Aug 15 2017 7:01pm
Johnski

Wales 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Sumatra Black

I would go for the facelift model L320 with the 8 speed box and Dynamic control if not standard. The difference in performance and economy is most noticeable I found, and other minor differences and extras. HSE as minimum spec, many have extras packs, or go for the top spec Autobiography if your funds will allow.
Purchasing from LR dealerships will give you full 2 year warranty, half day off road course and many other extras, even 2 year MOT failure warranty and Roadside assistance, recovery and doorstep assistance.
The latest models of course offer even more power and more MPG. Very Happy John

RRS MY12 SDV6 HSE. Sumatra Black/Ebony & Walnut + Dynamic Pack, + Cold Climate Pack + Memory Pack, Digital TV/DVD, Premium Leather, Cornering Lights, Cooler/Fridge Box, & most Options.

Post #532931 Tue Aug 15 2017 8:04pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1