RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > N024 - Air Suspension Compressor Software
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

fkarim

United Kingdom 
N024 - Air Suspension Compressor Software

The above is showing as an "Outstanding Campaign" on Topix for my VIN (MY16 car). Anyone had that done or know what it is? Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top
Gone: MY16 RRS2 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography Dynamic, Carpathian Grey & Santorini Black Sliding Pano/Ebony & Ivory 2 Tone
Gone: MY13 RRS 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition, Orkney Grey/Ivory
Gone: MY09 RRS 2.7 TDV6 HSE, Santorini Black/Almond

Post #522343 Thu Mar 30 2017 2:59pm
scrumps

United Kingdom 

Hi,

It's showing for my Jan 16 built car too.

Dealer phone call tomorrow!

Scrumps Somerset - Where the apples do grow and the cider do flow!
2021 Defender 90 D250 HSE in Tasman with white roof.
24MY D300 AB - Verasine Blue - 😀
19MY SDV6 AB - Byron Blue - Gone
17MY D5 SDV6 HSE - Firenze Red - Gone
16MY SDV6 AB -Aruba Silver - Gone
13.5MY SDV6 "HSE Black" - Baltic Blue - Gone
10MY TDV8 HSE Galway Green - Gone
14MY D4 HSE in Scotia Grey - Gone
05 TD5 D90 CSW in Cairns Blue

Post #522354 Thu Mar 30 2017 6:43pm
Dave777

United Kingdom 

My MY16 showing it too now. Luckily mine is booked in for next week to have Q634 and Q611 done so hopefully they will do that too.

They mentioned enhancements, I assume these are what they are or are they doing something else? MY16 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography in Aleutian silver, stealth pack and toys.

Post #522381 Thu Mar 30 2017 10:29pm
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Thanks guys. Let us know what it's about so can decide whether to book it in especially for this. Dealers around here are so busy that they will give me a date 6-8 weeks in future so might as well wait until the next service if it isn't urgent. Haven't experienced any problems/faults/warnings so I can't imagine it being a critical update. Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top
Gone: MY16 RRS2 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography Dynamic, Carpathian Grey & Santorini Black Sliding Pano/Ebony & Ivory 2 Tone

Post #522384 Thu Mar 30 2017 10:46pm
scrumps

United Kingdom 

Dave777 wrote:
My MY16 showing it too now. Luckily mine is booked in for next week to have Q634 and Q611 done so hopefully they will do that too.

They mentioned enhancements, I assume these are what they are or are they doing something else?

Dave,

Be careful with the RH pedal after Q611 & 634. Shocked

The updates reset a lot of the bad habits your engine might have learnt. If you've done more than 5000 miles and the "running -in map" has dropped out you should find it flies (mid range) !!

Mine did !

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post #522425 Fri Mar 31 2017 1:25pm
Dave777

United Kingdom 

Lol Thumbs Up

It has done just over 5000 miles so should be exciting. I can't wait to see the difference. It has been mentioned on here that is is much more responsive after the update.

I still am unsure if they mean these when they say it needs some enhancements. I don't suppose they can make the InControl into InControl Pro! Big Cry

I did my LR experience day recently and the RRS I drove was a MY17 with it and it is much much better. MY16 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography in Aleutian silver, stealth pack and toys.

Post #522430 Fri Mar 31 2017 4:11pm
scrumps

United Kingdom 

Dave,

Have ICTP in SWMBO's D5 HSE and it's great. She was on her own the other night coming back from work (we usually travel together) and there was an overturned lorry blocking our normal route- ICTP Nav took her down the back-roads home - avoiding all the usual "alternate routes" packed with everyone else!.
Car now christened "Mr Smarty Pants" Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Experience:- Doing Eastnor on 10th April - Done Honiton a few times - fancied a change - plus test drive of MY17 ready for MY 18 (Due 3yr point in Mar 19!!)

REF N024 - Compressor software - just had this from Dealer:-

"A number of 2015 and 2016 model year Range Rover and Range Rover Sport vehicles may have been manufactured away from process and in some cases, the Customer may experience a general warning/information message either red or amber for the air suspension. This could occur in normal driving when the air suspension system attempts to vent air or when the vehicle attempts to lower itself; either by the driver demand or automatic access.

This is a while you wait visit
About 45 mins"

Going in next Saturday !!

Post #522434 Fri Mar 31 2017 4:43pm
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Thanks scrumps. Unfortunately dealers near me always say they are too busy to offer "while you wait" appointments. They say they can't guarantee when they can get to it and don't want customers to wait too long. Since I have never seen the faults/errors you mentioned, I'll leave it at least until after our trip next week. Sounds like nothing to worry about taking it on a long journey. Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top

Post #522436 Fri Mar 31 2017 5:01pm
Dave777

United Kingdom 

It does look good. I did my experience day at Luton and the 4x4 display on the MY17 was much more detailed than mine. Pinch to zoom etc was great.

Our guy did mention he thought you could download the speed cameras from the new one to put on the older one but couldn't see anything on LRs website?

As mine needs a few updates they wanted it all day. They can also clear the service warning they forgot at the last service, muppets! MY16 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography in Aleutian silver, stealth pack and toys.

Post #522470 Fri Mar 31 2017 9:00pm
TSLJon

England 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

On the suspension compressor the silencer is sometimes changed for info. The new silencer has a small hole drilled in it. 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE
2013 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE 8 Speed

Post #522576 Sat Apr 01 2017 9:10pm
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Been a couple of weeks since I had this update applied but only posting about it now ... I would not recommend jumping on it unless you have any symptoms (suspension faults). I didn't have any issues but still got it updated just like I do with my computers/gadgets. However, since the update, auto stop/start has never kicked in even once (but no faults being logged) and I hear a weird suspension noise (not from the compressor) sometimes. Can't imagine how these 2 new issues (especially the suspension noise) could have been introduced by a software update that is apparently simply meant to stop spurious faults from showing up. At the same time it is too much of a coincidence because I didn't have any issues before suspension software was updated Confused Car going to the dealer on Monday.

Has anyone else had issues after this update? Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top

Post #524232 Sat Apr 22 2017 9:11pm
Dave777

United Kingdom 

Not noticed any so far. I haven't used the car a huge amount since. It does seem slightly perkier since the other update though. MY16 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography in Aleutian silver, stealth pack and toys.

Post #524237 Sat Apr 22 2017 9:43pm
kmpowell

I had this recall update this morning at service. It's cured the suspension creaking when the car was lowering to access height.

So far no other issues. SOLD - MY16 SDV6 Autobiography Dynamic - Fire Engine Red, Fixed contrast pan roof, TV, Dual Screen, 5+2, Privacy, Noble paddles.

Post #532082 Sat Aug 05 2017 12:46pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1