RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Servicing South London / Surrey
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

lazysurf

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Following on from this, I always use RR London, they are good, but a bit of a trek for me.

Has anyone used or heard of these guys? "Teddington Land Rover" https://www.teddington-landrover.com/
Think they are some spin off from another garage in that location. Can't find any info anywhere about them.

Post #531974 Thu Aug 03 2017 8:49am
LG8340

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

I'm local and can't say I've ever heard of them. That's not to say they don't know their onions and I dare say they are worth a visit.

Do look and see what vehicles they are working on and observe whether it is exclusively Land Rover.

Good luck and do please report back. RRS (MY13) Santorini Black SDV6 HSE luxuary
Gone: Evoque, Freelander 2, Mercedes 320 CLK, Porsche 911's

Post #531989 Thu Aug 03 2017 10:50am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Pufftmw

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I normally use LRR in SE7 which might be a bit far for you but AJS (Forum sponsors) A217 by M25 are pretty good too & LR nuts. If you don't mind a real indy, then Geoff. (member here but more often found on Disco3) has either a mobile service or visit him down in West Kent. He's also very good and is great for transmission flushes, EGR blanking as well as general servicing etc.

Post #532003 Thu Aug 03 2017 9:38pm
lazysurf

LG8340 wrote:
I'm local and can't say I've ever heard of them. That's not to say they don't know their onions and I dare say they are worth a visit.

Do look and see what vehicles they are working on and observe whether it is exclusively Land Rover.

Good luck and do please report back.

Yeah that's the thing. I'm local too, but never heard of them either. Will try them some time, but probably not for a service. Was hoping not to be the guinea pig here Smile

Post #532060 Sat Aug 05 2017 5:02am
lazysurf

Pufftmw wrote:
I normally use LRR in SE7 which might be a bit far for you but AJS (Forum sponsors) A217 by M25 are pretty good too & LR nuts. If you don't mind a real indy, then Geoff. (member here but more often found on Disco3) has either a mobile service or visit him down in West Kent. He's also very good and is great for transmission flushes, EGR blanking as well as general servicing etc.

LRR is a bit far. I'd stop by RR London otherwise as that would be on my way. Will check out AJS and Geoff though. Either option could work. Thanks.

Post #532061 Sat Aug 05 2017 5:04am
Andyjay123

Re: Servicing South London / Surrey

DonnyMac wrote:
Hi All,

I've recently acquired an '07 Supercharged RRS (4.2), its service comes up in a couple of weeks...

As with all my cars out of warranty I like to keep them tip-top, usually this means a respected indie rather than a stealer.

Is there a consensus on the best Indie in south London / Surrey?

I'm in Croydon and will usually travel up to 50 miles to take it to the right guy..

Thanks in advance,
Dony

RR London in Battersea are very good. Speak to Ross 2006 RRS Supercharged 4.2 HST muthuaflecka!

Post #562309 Mon Jul 30 2018 6:35pm
LG8340

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

That’s a no-brainer.

RR London at Battersea is the go-to indie in South London. Talk to Ross. No one knows his RRS onions better. RRS (MY13) Santorini Black SDV6 HSE luxuary
Gone: Evoque, Freelander 2, Mercedes 320 CLK, Porsche 911's

Post #562315 Mon Jul 30 2018 6:59pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Scrumpy

United Kingdom 

For the last 2 years I have used Belgravia Garage.
They aren't the cheapest but they're also not the most expensive despite their location.
Due to the area, there are so may RRS's they know them inside out and they have been better than any main dealer I have used.
I completely trust them to do a perfect job up to LR standards and I don't have any affiliation our connection with them.
They are also the oldest garage in the UK if that makes any difference? They must be doing something right! 2016 RRS SVR Estoril Blue
2005 4.2L Supercharged Java Black - gone but was my first love.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we all point our RR's in the same direction and accelerate at the same time can we turn back time?

Post #562317 Mon Jul 30 2018 7:04pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12