RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > My SDV8 HSE to be built this week
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

DrFox1969

Australia 

I'm honestly not sure, however looking at my vehicle summary from Topix it says "Less Park Heating" and "Less Engine Block Heater".

Click image to enlarge
 2016 Range Rover Sport SDV8 HSE Dynamic (Indus Silver/Santorini Black Pano Roof, Ebony/Cirrus leather, custom grey Style 508 alloys)

Post #527336 Thu Jun 01 2017 9:07am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Ozzie emissions regs must be less stringent than here as that says that you have no FBH for cold start emissions or Park Heat, it may be a very expensive optional extra though. Most of your "less's" are standard on Autobiograpghies in Europe 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #527340 Thu Jun 01 2017 9:46am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DrFox1969

Australia 

Tim,

The Park Heat with timed climate (043AV) is a $3400 option across the complete Australian range. The heated steering wheel is a $540 option across the complete range.

The local specifications differ across continents, with weather being a consideration. Not many places in Oz have to contend with freezing temperatures so I can only assume the FBH is not considered necessary unless optioned as an extra. 2016 Range Rover Sport SDV8 HSE Dynamic (Indus Silver/Santorini Black Pano Roof, Ebony/Cirrus leather, custom grey Style 508 alloys)

Post #527405 Fri Jun 02 2017 1:20am
Ozsport

Australia 2013 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Stornoway Grey

My build doesn't mention LESS ENGINE BLOCK HEATER but its does differ to yours DrFox in that it is specifies EU6B + DPF EMISSION and UREA EMISSION TANK, so it looks like it is Euro 6 compliant and has AdBlue.

Current emission standards in Australia are equivalent to Euro 5 I believe.

I notice that your listing has TL4 package whereas I have TL3 package - do you know what this relates to?

My dealer has told me that the car was loaded on a ship named "Carmen" last Friday Very Happy

Post #527420 Fri Jun 02 2017 8:08am
Ozsport

It may be old hat for existing forum members but I saw this link on the Full Fat Forum today:

http://under-the-skin.org.uk/news_range_rover_2011.html

Its the most detail I've seen of the 4.4L diesel V8.

Post #527506 Sat Jun 03 2017 9:25am
GregP

Australia 

Ozsport wrote:
My build doesn't mention LESS ENGINE BLOCK HEATER but its does differ to yours DrFox in that it is specifies EU6B + DPF EMISSION and UREA EMISSION TANK, so it looks like it is Euro 6 compliant and has AdBlue.

Current emission standards in Australia are equivalent to Euro 5 I believe.

I notice that your listing has TL4 package whereas I have TL3 package - do you know what this relates to?

Very Happy

Hi,
Regarding the TL3 and TL4 package , looks like it refers to Trim Level - I found the following on a Hungarian landrover web-site:

Interior Trim Differential TL1 (facia, console sides, front & rear door casings and facia)
Interior Trim Differential TL2 (facia, console sides, front & rear door casings and facia) 3 colour themes.
Interior Trim Differential TL3 (facia, console sides, front & rear door casings and facia) 5 colour themes.
Interior Trim Differential TL3 with Dynamic Pack (facia, console sides, front & rear door casings and facia, contrast seat piping) 7 colour themes.
Interior Trim Differential TL4 (duo tone steering wheel, facia, console sides, front & rear door casings and facia, contrast seat piping) 7 colour themes (including 5 duo-tone and 2 tri-tone).
Interior Trim Differential TL4 with Dynamic Pack (duo tone steering wheel, facia, console sides, front & rear door casings and facia, contrast seat piping) 11 colour themes (including 7 duo-tone and 4 tritone).
Interior Trim Differential HST 5 colour themes. See Colour Recommendations HST facia badge HST Graphic in TFT Instrument Cluster S
Interior Trim Differential TL4 SVR (facia, console sides, front & rear door casings and facia, contrast seat piping) 4 colour themes (including 3 duo-tone and 1 mono-tone).

...Greg

Post #531722 Mon Jul 31 2017 4:52am
donny dog

United Kingdom 

Ozsport wrote:
It may be old hat for existing forum members but I saw this link on the Full Fat Forum today:

http://under-the-skin.org.uk/news_range_rover_2011.html

Its the most detail I've seen of the 4.4L diesel V8.

Thanks for posting this, I found it very interesting! Smile

Post #531732 Mon Jul 31 2017 8:09am
Johnski

Wales 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Sumatra Black

I thought all RRS models come with a heated front screen as standard in the UK, very surprised to not have it fitted on a class vehicle like this. Whistle John

RRS MY12 SDV6 HSE. Sumatra Black/Ebony & Walnut + Dynamic Pack, + Cold Climate Pack + Memory Pack, Digital TV/DVD, Premium Leather, Cornering Lights, Cooler/Fridge Box, & most Options.

Post #531795 Mon Jul 31 2017 8:16pm
Ozsport

@GregP - thanks for that info about the trim levels, strange that you had to go to the Hungarian LR site to get the details

@Donny Dog - yes it is a great little article on the SDV8 engine, I haven't seen those details anywhere else.

@Johnski - I guess here in Australia they figure we don't need the heated front windscreen and if we do want it we pay through the nose.

and finally, my SDV8 was delivered yesterday, just over 3 months from ordering Very Happy
It's in for window tinting and ceramic coating today so I will finally get to drive it tonight.

Post #531813 Tue Aug 01 2017 3:08am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12