RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Photos, Videos & Media > self-driving sport
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

markymarkf

United Kingdom 
self-driving sport

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/land-rover/99...over-sport SVR Carbon Edition in Estoril Blue MY 21.5

P400e HSE Dynamic full on black with black pack, Meridian surround sound, Fixed Pano roof.

Past MY17 SDV6 HSE Dynamic Yulong White and ivory leather.

Post #528746 Thu Jun 22 2017 1:47pm
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

A fine aspiration but how about a decent, proper hybrid first? 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #528787 Thu Jun 22 2017 8:06pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

^+1 But I think we will not see one before the iPace is launched late next year so LR doesn't steal Jaguars thunder. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #528806 Fri Jun 23 2017 7:58am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Disco_Mikey

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HSE Santorini Black

How long before it breaks? Whistle

Post #528808 Fri Jun 23 2017 8:04am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I can see the point of autonomous cars in town with loads of congestion but I still get a fair amount of pleasure from going out and physically driving my cars myself and certainly would not want any "self drive" function to become a standard fitting, it should be an optional extra until such time as car makers can make them 100% reliable or "The Nanny State" determines that we all have to be remotely speed and route controlled. I suspect my driving "life" might have ended by then........

Something that our Driving Standards agency needs to get a grip on urgently is checking up on people who really should not be driving any longer - much as it would break his heart to loose his independence my father's driving at 90 years old is abysmal as his eyesight isn't what it used to be yet every year his is allowed to retain his licence "provided he only drives locally" - well nobody had determined what "locally" means, within 2 miles of home, 5 miles of home, 600 miles of home, because once you have your licence you are free as a bird to go where you like. He is a danger to other road users like many many of the elderly people in my area. Imagine how much quieter our roads would be if there were better driving standards requirements, dare I say, it even for younger people.............. I have a neighbour who's daughter passed her test 6 years ago, she rarely drives as she is frightened of other traffic yet every time she has gone out in a car she has had an incident........and stops driving for another 6 or 7 months.

My application for my bus pass goes into the travel centre today................. I doubt I will use it for travelling 16 miles into Stirling on the terrible bus service, but I will use it at the Park and Ride to make parking and travel into the town centre "free". Although it isn't actually free as we all pay for bus passes out of our council tax. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #528813 Fri Jun 23 2017 8:18am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1