RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Extended Warranty
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

LG8340

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Both are correct. Aggregate claims are up to the value of the vehicle but individual claims are limited to £3k which is very low IMHO RRS (MY13) Santorini Black SDV6 HSE luxuary
Gone: Evoque, Freelander 2, Mercedes 320 CLK, Porsche 911's

Post #528101 Tue Jun 13 2017 3:33pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Johnski

Wales 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Sumatra Black

The Enhanced LR warranty covers cars up to 10 years old and under 100,000 miles, costs generally around £1390 to include MOT cover, max of £750, and for £140 you can add LR Assist, which is AA recovery and is much cheaper direct! For the enhanced Cover is to the purchase price of car when purchased from LR dealership, so if car cost you £42,000 that is the max value of each claim.
There is also a cheaper version of cover, but it misses many of the expensive parts, and also has a maximum payout of £3,500, per claim, it costs around £700 + options as above.

Neither policy covers wear and tear, any "normal" friction materials (brakes pads etc), there is quite a few exemptions so please read well and ensure covers what you want. Whistle

The enhanced cover is offered direct from LR when your 2 year free LR warranty ends, they send you a special code, which does just continue on from old policy. You can pay monthly over 10 months with no extra charge for credit. All parts used are genuine LR only.

Any advisories or notices on MOTs or service notes won't be covered by warranty starts and must be sorted beforehand, or use current years cover to repair where allowed.
Cars bought privately or through non LR dealers, means you pay more and it must have had a MOT and full service before commencement. You are not always offered the Enhanced cover if car is non LR purchase. John

RRS MY12 SDV6 HSE. Sumatra Black/Ebony & Walnut + Dynamic Pack, + Cold Climate Pack + Memory Pack, Digital TV/DVD, Premium Leather, Cornering Lights, Cooler/Fridge Box, & most Options.

Post #528121 Tue Jun 13 2017 10:07pm
Topsy

Wales 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

From my experience if you take the recovery there is the option of a Land Rover technician or the AA. The other issue is that if it is recovered to the dealer by the warranty company rather than direct with the AA, you are more likely to get a reasonable replacement car and be given priority to have the work undertaken under warranty.

Post #528139 Wed Jun 14 2017 10:14am
P5 XAS

England 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

I'm paying £745 a year spread over 10 months interest free after the two year LR Warranty ended last month.
The LR Warranty is transferable if i were to sell the vehicle privately during the warranty period which is why I extended it as I plan to sell shortly. You just pay off the remaining balance and the new owner has a little bit of cover and the option to carry it on after the year is up.

Post #528474 Mon Jun 19 2017 3:27pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12