RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Parting Company
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

madmackie

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey
Parting Company

this is quite sad after owning my 55 plate sport for 41/2 years I have decided to part company with her so sad to see her go I will be putting her up for sale in the coming weeks she has been well looked after and never wanted for anything shes a fine example.
However I fancy a change I cant afford another one yet if I could I would have one without hesitation but I don't use her that often my wife does and she fancies and Audi

So she will be put up for sale in the coming weeks unless we change our minds so someone is going to get a bloody good sport with all the tricks Big Cry Big Cry "Remember its easier to say sorry than it is to get permission " especially off the Mrs !!

Post #515715 Tue Jan 24 2017 7:21pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Johnski

Wales 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Sumatra Black

What sort of price range are you hoping for?
I think you will be most disappointed with most of the Audis, both from comfort and general drivability, best of luck with both sale and the Audi though. Smile John

RRS MY12 SDV6 HSE. Sumatra Black/Ebony & Walnut + Dynamic Pack, + Cold Climate Pack + Memory Pack, Digital TV/DVD, Premium Leather, Cornering Lights, Cooler/Fridge Box, & most Options.

Post #515717 Tue Jan 24 2017 7:26pm
madmackie

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey

I'm hoping for around 12k shes had everything done and I mean everything except for injectors lol all receipts full history one previous lady owner and only covered 118k in superb condition doesn't look like the picture in my avatar any more

as for the audi I don't really drive the car ive got my trusted transit but it will be a Q5 or Q7 "Remember its easier to say sorry than it is to get permission " especially off the Mrs !!

Post #515718 Tue Jan 24 2017 7:30pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
IRBails

Australia 

Try the SQ5 wife if like mine will love it. SQ5 performance is truly awesome for a diesel. M16 SVD8 ,4.4 HSE with a few extras, Sold R50 , Wife SQ5 , BMW R1200GSW.

Post #515728 Tue Jan 24 2017 8:24pm
RichG

Australia 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Chawton White

Touareg V8 TDI R-line is good too. The boss has one. Leaves my old TDV6 RRS for dead and sounds great.

For touring in varying country and unpredictable weather conditions, the RRS can't be beat. MY08 RRS TDV6, Chawton/Black, sunroof, hk, 268k km
2001 Audi A4 1.8T quattro 5mt sport, 340k km
1990 Nissan Pintara TRX, lots of mods, 438k km

Post #515761 Tue Jan 24 2017 10:21pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1