RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > North America > The jealous US?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

IMMensaMind

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Chawton White

Does js live in the Detroit area, by any chance?

I know that this is a huge problem in that city, considering its automaker heritage. There, it's considered high treason to drive anything but Ford or GM... I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

Post #302557 Sat Jun 11 2011 3:25pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
mse

United Kingdom 

Where has the respect gone??!!

Doesnt matter if you a jealous or not - its simple respect.

I would love an Aston Martin - im not jealous of anyone with one, even the 18yr old I know whos dad I know bought it for him. I certainly wouldnt damage it - exactly the opposite!

Its either people damage it, or take the pi Censored s for having one...stupid if you ask me. Mike

2014 Facelift Discovery

Post #302627 Sun Jun 12 2011 10:32am
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

Sadly a sign of the times..........I wouldn't take it personally or blame your fine vehicle choice, some people just cannot help themselves and are driven by envy, pathetic but true Thumbs Up L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #302652 Sun Jun 12 2011 8:03pm
GeoA(Atl)07SC

United States 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black
A used one is cheaper than some new vehicles

I got mine used and it was half of the new ones. There are many US and imports that got for much more than that. The key was used, but others don't realize the actual math. Sorry to hear about your situation. Thanks and best wishes,
770 634 5437

Post #303331 Sun Jun 19 2011 12:05am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
IMMensaMind

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Chawton White

mse wrote:
Where has the respect gone??!!

Doesnt matter if you a jealous or not - its simple respect.

I would love an Aston Martin - im not jealous of anyone with one, even the 18yr old I know whos dad I know bought it for him. I certainly wouldnt damage it - exactly the opposite!

Its either people damage it, or take the pi Censored s for having one...stupid if you ask me.

It's more about morality and civility...and - no - there's none of that either... Censored I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

Post #303899 Fri Jun 24 2011 4:43pm
GeoA(Atl)07SC

United States 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black
A guy backed up and got my front bumper

I went into a store, came out and a lady said a guy hit my LR and drove off. I thought the worst. It could have been worse. It was a full size suburban. I guess he might not felt or notice it. Repair shop said $750 to repair and paint the whole front bumper and repair the fog light. Funny part is, I'm a school teacher, probably make less than the guy in the suburban. I heard a new suburban is well over $50K and I paid $35K for LR used.
I tried to attach a photo, but couldn't find the right spot. Thanks and best wishes,
770 634 5437

Post #332060 Sat Feb 11 2012 8:50pm
golfer1659

2012 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

I had the same things happen to my car, someone keyed, its ridiculous how some people are!!!

Post #358877 Sat Oct 06 2012 6:36am
CANROVER

Canada 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

With a dying middles class and the gap between the rich and the poor growing every year in the U.S. it's gonna get worst. So much Censored going on over there and it's gonna be another 4 years before things start to improve. When a culture is divided this way, the resentment towards the rich reaches such levels. where expensive cars get vandalised. To me it's a sign of tough times.

Post #515570 Mon Jan 23 2017 5:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12