RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > MY17 TDV6 HSE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

FI-02700

Finland 
MY17 TDV6 HSE

Just ordered my first RRS. I was suppose to get a Jag F-Pace but changed my mind just before signing an order for The Jag.

Now I expect my RRS to be delivered in mid February 2017.

Here are the specs.

TDV6 HSE in Corris Grey
Ebony / Ivory with Ebony seats
Grand black wood
Santorini black roof with sliding panoramic
Meridian 825W
Privacy glass
TFT instrument cluster
Park heating with remote
Loadspace stowage rails
+ some small things.

As you see the cars is not that special but here were I live we have a bit of additional tax on cars and the price tag for my RRS ended abowe 120k GBP. That may be the reason why they sell only about 50 new RRS per year in my country Laughing

Post #508941 Sun Oct 30 2016 12:40pm
wilf

Wow, you had better love this car when it arrives for that much moolah. How much was the F Pace going to be?

I test drove the F Pace, liked it for what it was, but it isn't a "Luxury" vehicle like the RRS. MY2016 HSE D SDV6 - gone due to fuel dilution problems.

By the age of 50 you have the face you deserve - George Orwell.

Post #508951 Sun Oct 30 2016 5:19pm
FI-02700

Finland 

I was waiting for the F-Pace since the first rumors started to circulate. But it was quite a disappointment. Specially the interior did not have the feeling I was expecting. My configuration was 2.0 4WD R-Sport with some add-ons and it would have been around 75k. Sure I realized that with the same amount that I'm now spending on RRS i would have got the F-Pace 3.0 fully loaded but it would still have felt as a small cheap car next to RR.

The real alternatives that I was considering against my coming RRS were X5 hybrid and Cayenne hybrid. I didn't like either of them. Perhaps because I've had a BMW for the past six years now. In addition I have had my church on British cars since I was born. When I was in my early 20's I first had a Rover and then a XJ. My old father has a couple of classics in his garage. Now I thought it was about time for me to get back into GB cars (before EU establish a new duty for your cars Wink )

Post #508954 Sun Oct 30 2016 6:21pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1