RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > 2010 Range Rover Sport Revere HELP
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

G17NOW

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White
2010 Range Rover Sport Revere HELP

Hi Guys new to RRS Ownership, I recently bought a 2010 RRS Revere in white, the day i bought it on the drive home the suspension fault light came up and after some homework found out it was the suspension compressor, so got the compressor changed and suspension is now sorted. I could also hear a knocking noise from the front and back and the front end was squeaking and creaking only like after 10-15 mins of driving so i got the front and rear anti roll bar links and anti roll bar bushes changed today. The car drives much better now but im still getting that knocking noise from the front passenger side, its mainly when im going over uneven road surface and also when im driving at low speed i hear and feel a vibration from front passenger side wheel and also the steering wheel vibrates and shakes when on the motorway. I honestly do not know what it could be now, it was a nightmare just changing the anti roll bushes especially the front passenger side one took up nearly all day. Please guys any help would be very much appreciated because to be honest with you i regret swapping my Audi Q7 for this. Thank you

Post #503441 Mon Aug 22 2016 9:19pm
G17NOW

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

Just to let people know problem sorted it needed front 2 lower suspension arms Thumbs Up

Post #503546 Tue Aug 23 2016 8:34pm
Russben

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Thanks for posting the update. Hopefully it will help anyone else if they have the same problem.

Glad your car is sorted. Thumbs Up I'm in the shed, I'll be back in the real world in a minute.

Post #503731 Thu Aug 25 2016 8:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1