RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Events > Land Rover Party 10th anniversary
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Buckster

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

If your bringing the Sport i will get you a crate Laughing Thumbs Up 2003 BMW M5 - 5 Litres of V8 Optimax Slurping Goodness in Carbon Black

2013 SDV6 HSE Black Edition- Orkney Grey with Ebony & Ivory. LR Facelift RAI, Genuine G4 Expedition Rack, 4x Warn SBD-160 Spotlights, Warn 9.5XPS Winch, Mantec Underbody Protection and Sump Guard, Full Easy Lift Suspension Module, LR Light Guards, Light Force HTX230 Hybrid spotlights, 18” Compomotive PD1881 on 265/65/18 BF Goodrich KO2, ARB fridge, TuffTrek awning 😎

Post #497641 Thu Jun 02 2016 9:56am
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Rolling with laughter Bow down 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #497663 Thu Jun 02 2016 8:09pm
RRSTDV8

Currently looking at the option of driving down and back through France with a different route each time. Fancy the Millau Viaduct on the way down, cross to Pamplona for a look and then come back up by way of Bordeaux and Le Mans. Would like to take in a couple of war memorial sites if I can persuade SWMBO.

Looked at the ferry but as Jenny doesn't do boats without big pharmaceutical help, and we don't have much Dramamine left, I'm not sure it's a great idea. This way we can spend perhaps 3 days each way with 3 days in north Spain (including the event itself). We'd likely motel/b&b in France and camp at the event itself. Still a plan in the making, to be honest.

Of course there's always the chance that the RRS will throw a huge spanner in the works at some point. Gulp! 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders

Post #501773 Wed Jul 27 2016 5:04pm
Buckster

Sounds like a good plan Wayne, myself and Sam are going via the tunnel and down through France, camping all the way. Still currently route planning and looking at places we want to visit.

We are looking to take in some of the smugglers routes in Andorra before dropping into Spain for the event. We have booked the ferry home via Santander to Portsmouth.

Would be great to meet up with you and Jenny again at the event to get some offroading in on the trails Thumbs Up 2003 BMW M5 - 5 Litres of V8 Optimax Slurping Goodness in Carbon Black

2013 SDV6 HSE Black Edition- Orkney Grey with Ebony & Ivory. LR Facelift RAI, Genuine G4 Expedition Rack, 4x Warn SBD-160 Spotlights, Warn 9.5XPS Winch, Mantec Underbody Protection and Sump Guard, Full Easy Lift Suspension Module, LR Light Guards, Light Force HTX230 Hybrid spotlights, 18” Compomotive PD1881 on 265/65/18 BF Goodrich KO2, ARB fridge, TuffTrek awning 😎

Post #501782 Wed Jul 27 2016 9:03pm
RRSTDV8

Yes, I said to Jenny that I was going to see about swapping phone numbers so we can meet up down there. Be good to share a spot in the camp site as well as a trundle around the routes together. Sharing an evening beer or three makes it more of an event. Thumbs Up. Are you planning to meet up with Disco3 people too? There does seem to be a few going.

I assume the event opens on the Saturday morning for arrivals and tent pitching and then chucks out Monday morning. 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders

Post #501784 Wed Jul 27 2016 9:41pm
RRSTDV8

Finally got around to booking the event ticket. Got in before the price hike so that's good. Cool

So far as I can see from the site, we turn up on the Friday evening to camp and then have to leave by Sunday evening. We're going to book a b&b room locally, I think, so we can get a good night's kip before the drive north!

Just need to sort out some camping gear (got a tent somewhere in the garage Confused ) and book some accommodation for the few days we're going to take driving down through France. 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders

Post #503534 Tue Aug 23 2016 7:57pm
Buckster

Glad you & Jenny are all booked. We will turn up on the Friday so maybe we could arrange to meet up before and travel to the site to grab a pitch together?

We have a bbq and cold beers from the fridge freezer so you just need a tent Thumbs Up

Would like to meet up with some disco 3 guys but not sorted anything yet. Be good to get a pic of the 10th party for the forum and also share some of the trails with abit of a convoy Laughing 2003 BMW M5 - 5 Litres of V8 Optimax Slurping Goodness in Carbon Black

Post #503570 Tue Aug 23 2016 9:47pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12