Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Hatfields Liverpool v Hunters Chester
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

r21

United Kingdom 
Hatfields Liverpool v Hunters Chester

Very different experiences....

Hunters started off very well, lady I initially dealt with was professional and courteous but she said she was off on holiday and to call her back in a week, so that I did only to be told she had left the company but I could talk to another sales exec. No problem I thought but the experience couldn't have been any different, I basically told him that I wanted to purchase a RRS but it was dependant on the kind of deal they could offer. At this point the tone of conversation completely changed and to quote him "We don't offer discounts on the Sport, people who buy these don't ask for deals", I nearly put the phone down there and then! I explained that on carwow at least three LR main dealers had offered a 2.4% discount to which he replied that if I wanted some sort of deal I'd have to take a car now rather than wait for a new plate in September which was ages away anyway. When I said I wanted to wait until September for the new plate he said that would be possible and it would make any difference because they would both be 2016 cars! I told him I didn't agree and thanked him for his time.

I then spoke to Hatfields over the phone explained my current position and the available discounts via carwow, the sales executive explained he would have to speak to the new car sales manager and would get back to me. The sales manager rang me back the next day saying they wanted to keep the business local and would match the 2.4% discount and try to offer a better APR. I went to see him that afternoon and he couldn't be more helpful, we went through the options and there was no pressure only helpful advice. He calculated the finance based on an better APR and was honest about how much deposit I'd lose trading it back in against a new one in 3 years. Needless to say I went home, discussed with the wife and agreed the deal with them the following day...so all being well a shiny new toy will be arriving on September 1st.

Post #499444 Sat Jun 25 2016 6:49am
Johnski

Wales 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Sumatra Black

Well done, I'm sure you will be very pleased with your new car, I couldn't wait that long. Very Happy
I purchased my RRS from Hatfields (Pickering) and have found all the staff as Polite, very helpful and professional.
After my service and first MOT, again a 16 reg Discovery Sport loan car, and your car comes back always washed hoovered and mini valet, even the tyres get painted. I have continued to be impressed with them.

One very unusual thing was when I was going to have my Range Rover Trackstar fitted, and asked what price they would do it for, unfortunately the LR retail price and yearly tracking fee seemed a lot, the salesman agreed, and gave me a company to ring, which came to house to fit, and I saved over £200 on the deal. How many sales people do that?

I will obviously use them for next car, and continue my services and purchases through them.
Hope you get the same great service. Thumbs Up John

RRS MY12 SDV6 HSE. Sumatra Black/Ebony & Walnut + Dynamic Pack, + Cold Climate Pack + Memory Pack, Digital TV/DVD, Premium Leather, Cornering Lights, Cooler/Fridge Box, & most Options.

Post #499509 Sun Jun 26 2016 12:53am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1