RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > I've been 'Bodsy'd' :-)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234

Busell

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

I've been Bodsy'd as well. I haven't 'reviewed' what he did for me earlier as I wanted a good few months to see what, if any benefits the FBH purge & remote, remap, gearbox reset actually achieve.

The MPG average is around 28, I do a fair amount of miles mainly 70 mile A road journeys in the week and round town at the weekend. A full tank to light coming on gives 450 miles regular driving in a legal manner but also enjoying the power. I have had over 500 miles per tank a few times on a longer journeys.

I did have a scare for the first few fill ups as MPG was concerning but thought the Adaptive gearbox had been reset so waited a while and after a few weeks seemed to settle.

The response and power increase was vastly improved without any smoke or other horrors you hear and continues to make me smile.

TBH I didn't use the remote activated FBH to often but it works, he purged the heater and it's still working.

He's fully knowledgable, helpful, non pushy and a likeable bloke. I'm very happy with what he did to improve the performance and even the looks with a few led lights so have no hesitation recommending him. RRS owner and loving it..........so far!

Post #496969 Tue May 24 2016 10:34pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

LG8340 wrote:
Oh hi Bodsy!
I'm sure you are right but when does it get that cold and how do I turn it on remotely please?
Good luck with the new RRS.
Kr
Michael

You need this kit http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic43755.html
And then needs to be enabled on the car. Thumbs Up

Busell, many thanks for the positive feedback. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Bodsys Brake Bible
Software Updates Contact me
RRS Timed Heat/Remote kits - Contact me
BAS Engine Re-maps/ EGR Blank EuIII and EuIV
Clock On The Dash/ SNOTM /3Flash / BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes read\ Gearbox Reset
See it HERE

Post #496974 Wed May 25 2016 12:09am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234