Corris (+ Stealth Kit)
23%
 23%  [3]
Total Votes: 13

Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

jpegnall

United Kingdom 

Haha yes it was! Not quite how I imagined collecting an 80k car but it was the first time ever that I didn't mind the 6pm traffic back to surrey!

Post #489862 Thu Mar 03 2016 10:35am
Hodog16

United States 

I like Corris and it was actually my second choice color.

Still jealous you guys get the stealth pack. Would love those black style 508 rims. 2016 SCV8 Dynamic - Firenze Red/Pimento

Post #489901 Thu Mar 03 2016 4:30pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

First time I collected a new car down in London it was from Lookers Park Royal, out onto the M25 and then down to Sway in the New Forest........................... It ranks as one of, if not the worst, journey I have ever done in a new car! I felt like every loony on the road wanted to get too close. Now when I collect new cars in London I do it on a Saturday from either Barnett or Lookers Park Royal and stay at the Premier Inn Hanger Lane and depart around 9am on Sunday to head back to Scotland. Seems that the locals are much less threatening on a Sunday morning! 2nd worst trip I did with a new car was when I took delivery of a Fuji White Evoque Coupe on launch day and drove the length of the U.K............... I think everybody in the UK with a phone camera had to drive up alongside and take a photo and I came back to a crowd around at every motorway services I stopped at, it was one of the first Evoques on the road and even managed to get an Aventador driver to slow down and drive alongside shouting out of his LHD driver's side window asking what kind of car it was as he had to have one! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #489912 Thu Mar 03 2016 6:57pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
jpegnall

United Kingdom 

I know what you mean! It was the cyclists and scooters that were the worst!

Post #489929 Thu Mar 03 2016 8:42pm
Fletcher

England 

I love the carpathian but as I've mentioned before I'm not keen on the satin finish of the stealth pack . Please don't take offence stealth owners but the contrast between the gloss of the a,b,c,d pillars and the gloss on the mirrors edges being so close to the satin parts of the pack it's almost like a bad paint colour match rather than an enhancement.

Post #490020 Fri Mar 04 2016 9:39pm
DrFox1969

Australia 

Hodog16 wrote:
I like Corris and it was actually my second choice color.

Still jealous you guys get the stealth pack. Would love those black style 508 rims.

Usually plenty of genuine OEM stealth alloys on ebay. 2016 Range Rover Sport SDV8 HSE Dynamic (Indus Silver/Santorini Black Pano Roof, Ebony/Cirrus leather, custom grey Style 508 alloys)

Post #490034 Sat Mar 05 2016 1:26am
jim4244

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Tim, you park your spanking new car in the Premier Inn car park overnight on a Saturday.... Shocked

Are you insane! Lol

Jim Wink

Post #490038 Sat Mar 05 2016 3:57am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

They have plenty of extra wide slots.................. You know the ones with a 1m wide walkway down marked with yellow tiger stripes and an icon of a wheelchair painted on the floor. Embarassed Hanger Lane's car park is mostly also under cover and very well lit. I have never had any damage there unlike at the Holiday Inn Express at Lancaster or the Travel Lodge at Borehamwood where I've had scratches and dents inflicted on new cars. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Sat Mar 05 2016 9:29am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #490059 Sat Mar 05 2016 9:28am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Ieuan

United Kingdom 

Looking forward to seeing the photos - got a couple of days left to change my mind!!

jpegnall wrote:
We just picked up a Carpathian with stealth. I am really over the moon with it. It does look mean. Corris with stealth also looks great but I felt it was just a bit too light for my liking and also they are far more corris cars about. Personally I don't think you can go far wrong with this car and the only colour combos I don't like are where people have the lighter contrasting roofs on a dark car.

Not great pics as taken on a phone when picking the car up and after parking it at home! Will take some better ones this weekend.

Post #490060 Sat Mar 05 2016 9:28am
jpegnall

United Kingdom 

To be honest, in the 80 miles of normal road driving I have done over 4 days it has become disgustingly dirty (the weather hasn't helped). It is going to be a nightmare to keep clean. Going to have it detailed I think and have a Gtechniq crystal serum applied.

Post #490201 Sun Mar 06 2016 9:12pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12