RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > In Car Electronics > rear seat entertainment system on RRS 2014 HSE DYNAMIC
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

lilziby

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White
rear seat entertainment system on RRS 2014 HSE DYNAMIC

Hi all,

Just bought a RRS 2014 HSE Dynamic. Previous owner from new is a Manchester United football player so its got about 20k worth of extras.
To mention a few, its got the 1700w 23 speaker meridian sound system (cost £5180), digital television (cost £830) and Eight inch High Resolution Touch Screen with Dual View (cost £625).
I have 2 kids one is 7 and other is 1 which would love the idea of watching tv or maybe a DVD while on long journeys. As far as I'm concerned the tv and high resolution dual view screen is useless if its just for front so I'm considering upgrading to a factory fitted rear entertainment system.
1. Can you walk into range rover and ask them to upgrade for you? If so has anyone done it how much does it cost?
2. Should i consider getting an aftermarket one which is synced in to the main screen on the dash? can you recommend any and how much?

Ive read a few posts on here and most people recommend the iPad holders. For me its hard enough getting car seats, push chairs and kids out the car let alone remember to hide an iPad to prevent car from getting broken into.

Thanks in advance for reading my post and hope you can help. (pic of car below)

Post #486904 Mon Feb 08 2016 3:14am
R444SPT

United Kingdom 

Aftermarket - Try Rosen - http://www.rosenelectronics.com/ in fact a number of dealers used to sell this direct as an afterfit solution -

The only thing it lacks is control from the drivers seat - but you do get more flexibility in the back (games / SD Card / DVD ) than the original.

As it is a perfect headrest fit, you can't tell without getting up close and personal.

http://www.rosenelectronics.com/product-lookup-tool.htm lets you scroll down for your vehicle - by year, and then interior colour scheme to have a perfect match.

Post #486905 Mon Feb 08 2016 7:41am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1