RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Stafford Land Rover
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

paulthompson22160

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Lux Stornoway Grey
Stafford Land Rover

Thumbs Up Really would just like to say thank you to the guys at Stafford Land Rover for helping me with my problems with my RRS . Nothing seems to be a problem for them. I was a little dubious at first taking it into the main dealers having been charged before hand with another dealer for sometimes that does not or did not want replacing! Within minutes..I was relaxed and put at ease with the guys from the service centre (Arran in particular)

Coffee and cake or biscuits from all avenues being offered to me whilst i waited for the results to a problem I have with my car. Even the sales guys were doing there best to keep the spirit up! Really pleased with them. Bow down

My car went in for a Diagnostic issue with various error messages and ACC and Cruise control not functioning properly at all. Should have been an half hour slot but it went into a 2 and a 1/2 hr event! A recall modification was carried out on the back end whilst it was there I had not been aware of , and a systems diagnostics carried out and software update done. Calibration of the ACC found the sensor at fault so a new one has been ordered. £1300 to include labour. Just glad it's under warranty!

Just chuffed that these guys seem very genuine and concerned about the problems I had, and at no time did they seem anything else but very helpful.
Thankyou
Paul

Post #484038 Mon Jan 04 2016 10:56pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

Nice to hear positive feedback about dealers for a change. Thumbs Up Bodsys Brake Bible
Software Updates Contact me
RRS Timed Heat/Remote kits - Contact me
BAS Engine Re-maps/ EGR Blank EuIII and EuIV
Clock On The Dash/ SNOTM /3Flash / BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes read\ Gearbox Reset
See it HERE

Post #484043 Tue Jan 05 2016 12:39am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ironada

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Yes it is good to hear positive dealership feedback. I recently went to a dealer (no names or cap tallies at this stage!) to investigate a new Disco Sport HSE Luxury. Salesman was Really great in person that evening but since then (early December) I have heard nothing at all! You'd think they don't need to sell any cars - perhaps they don't! HSE Black - Orkney Grey, ivory leather, privacy glass, tow bar. GBNF - Discover 4 XS Nara Bronze (11); Discovery 3 HSE, Zermatt Silver (57); Discovery 3 HSE, Buckingham Blue (55); Volvo V70 Titanium SE (53); Audi A4 1.9 TDI SE, Denim Blue (02); Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6, Black (99-V); VW Corrado VR6, Red (92-K); Toyota MR2, Racing Green (94-M); Nissan Sunny GTI, Red (92-K); Mk1 Toyota MR2 T-bar, Red (89-G); Citroen AX GT, Red (87-E); Talbot Horizon, Snot Green (83-A, I think).

Post #484310 Fri Jan 08 2016 8:03pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1