RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Stratstone (Mayfair), Hunters and Guy Salmon feedback
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jpegnall

United Kingdom 
Stratstone (Mayfair), Hunters and Guy Salmon feedback

Just bought my first RRS and dealt with these three deals (Hunters was in Guildford and Guy Salmon was in Thames Ditton).

It is my first RRS purchaser and experience, and to be honest the process shocked me.

- Hunters Guildford - they were just not interested. Didn't respond to calls, didn't get back to e-mails, double booked appointments and the dealer never got back to me with quotes after our appointment. Have since discovered a friend bought from them and has had shocking service all round.

- Guy Salmon Thames Ditton - a significant improvement on Hunters. They were interested and I wanted to buy from the sales guy there. They just couldn't do or match offers that other dealers have which is a shame.

- Stratstone (Mayfair) - I called these guys just to test the water on deals without any intention of ordering a car with them (as I wanted to buy from my local dealer). However I ended up buying from them - dealer would call back, would respond to e-mails, got me quotes across quickly, gave a fantastic offer and post purchase they have fielded all questions and dealt with all amendments promptly.

Post #481914 Tue Dec 08 2015 10:33am
Screenwipe

United Kingdom 

I would confirm the positive experience re Stratstones Mayfair. I bought a new RRS ab from them two months ago. I shopped around dealers all over the country and in the end couldn't get a better deal than I got from them. They were exceptionally helpful throughout and even when I was a real pain and asked for the 7 seat option way, way after the close down date they found a way to get me what I wanted. I've had a couple of very minor niggles since getting the car and they've addressed them immediately and gone out if their way to make sure I'm happy with the end result.

Don't be put off that they're in Mayfair and spend a lot of time dealing with footballers and other multi millionaires. They're very helpful with ordinary Joes as well. Charlotte and Tony were my two contacts.

Post #481948 Tue Dec 08 2015 4:28pm
jpegnall

United Kingdom 

We had the same people at Stratstone, very happy to hear you've had good after service too. I'm surrey based so wasn't sure if they will be difficult to use for aftercare, but think I will stick with them. Would be interested to know the niggles...

Post #481960 Tue Dec 08 2015 8:02pm
DrRob

United Kingdom 

I had the opposite....Hunters Guildford better than others in area......all down to individual salesman...... Visitor from fullfatrr.com
* GONE. 2012 RR Sport HSE SDV6 Orkney Grey. Now being piloted by RRSTDV8
* Current: 2011 4.4 TDV8 Full Fat. Amazing piece of kit.
* Current. 1974 Lightweight 2.25L petrol. Old skool
* GONE. Freelander GS TD4 Manual MY2013. Orkney Grey with privacy, cold and clearview packs, armrests (a must!) and a spoiler.
* GONE. Range Rover Classic '93 200Tdi Factory fit
* 1949 80" in family since 1975

Post #481975 Tue Dec 08 2015 9:10pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1