RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Would you accept this?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234

Stuart

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

How irrelevant will this 2 miles seem when it has been back for repairs every couple of months?

What a daft topic.

2.8 miles @ 17 mph? Gee Whizz, someone went out for the sandwiches on trade plates.

Yawn...... Get a 2005-2009 RRS (FAH500210) sat nav/dash mat here - the one that wasn't there when you bought the car.

Spiffing wheel centre caps available

Post #463933 Sun Jun 07 2015 12:07am
Fletcher

England 

Not wanting to start a fight , BUT , it's very easy to criticise when it's not your £100,000 pride and joy.
I do have some sympathy with this saga as I had a vouge that went in for a valet with a local garage arranged by a family member that worked at the garage . Little did I know that someone along the line was doing it behind the bosses back and after hours . When we got the car back there was a few faults as the valeter had got the ecu wet with the steam cleaner . £1800 later and a few cross words the garage would not take any responsibility for the employees actions and even denied the car was ever at the garage .

Post #463956 Sun Jun 07 2015 11:34am
Dickie

United Kingdom 

Annoyingly before my car went to the dealers I unplugged my dash cam as they'd were to be stripping the whole centre console out for the work they had to do. I'd forgotten I'd done it until I got the car back and realised there'd be no video evidence of the dealers drive back to the dealership.

I still photographed the InControl readout and Eco readout showing the 11mpg/25 min journey and emailed it to the dealership. This was after they got in touch to ask how I found the whole dealership experience... I've heard nothing back yet. Rather more concerning is that whenever I now put the car into park and turn off the engine I get a large clunk with associated driveline shunt followed by some TWANG underneath the engine bay. Very odd but very concerning that it's only come on after the dealership had it. They only installed a coolbox and tried to resolve the poor leather finish so god knows what they've done to it - unless the collection driver collided with something en route!

Suffice to say, not impressed. Further investigations will occur next week. SOLD - 15 plate Estoril SVR

SOLD - 64 plate Aleutian Silver Supercharged

SOLD - 63 plate Corris SDV6 Autobiography

Post #463982 Sun Jun 07 2015 8:41pm
JSR2014

England 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Fletcher wrote:
What's the latest on the saga jsr, and what about you dickie .

I have let it go, the Director of Op's said he'd discuss it with them and integrate it into their training for the future.

He offered a freebie which I turned down, I didn't raise it for a freebie.

I just hope that they genuinely do stop driving our cars like this, if thats the case then its mission accomplished. 2014.5 Mariana Black 5.0 Supercharged V8 Autobiography

Post #464018 Mon Jun 08 2015 10:30am
Fletcher

England 

Oh well , try and forget about it now , easier said than done I know . Thumbs Up

Post #464069 Mon Jun 08 2015 6:57pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234