Home > Advanced Factors > Advanced Factors - New Site Sponsor
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Advanced Factors
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 
Advanced Factors - New Site Sponsor

Hi RRS Owners & Enthusiasts

I am currently a Discovery 3 owner but between 2006 and 2009 I had a TDV6 Sport HSE (when it was fun to have a company car, the tax man says differently today!)

Anyway we are site sponsors and have spent a lot of time recently ticking a lot of boxes for Disco 3 and 4 owners, could you take a few minutes please and have a look at our web site and perhaps drop me a message if there is anything else we could offer RRS owners?

Our aim is to supply a cheaper alternative to genuine boxed items but not to supply poor quality items, we sell proper brands and you will find many of these names on your car from new, Denso Alternators & Starters are good examples, as are Clutch Kits from LUK - just the same as original.

Our ethos for supply is “Would I fit it to my car and would I recommend it to a friend”.

Everything we sell is covered by a 2 year warranty.

Thanks for reading Paul Redding
+44 (0)23 8052 2776
paul@advancedfactors.co.uk

Post #384427 Fri May 31 2013 4:16pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Hi Steve, welcome to the site Thumbs Up Its always great to see a new sponsor onboard Wink A couple of items that spring to mind that members often ask about are side steps and mudflaps for the RRS. Another one is exhaust tailpipes, i'm not sure if these items are up your street because i havn't looked at your website yet. Embarassed

Edit, just looked and see you already offer mudflaps. Embarassed Thumbs Up

Post #384446 Fri May 31 2013 8:02pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JC1

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

And side steps Whistle Whistle Thumbs Up MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Jeep 4.0 High Output XJ 94 6" teraflex lift, c/w rear coils, 9500lb winch, 35" TSL super swamper boggers, safari snorkel, custom made bumpers, tom woods custom double cardon driveshaft, twin electric fans. Don't follow it..............you wont make it. The first 4 x 4 by far.

Post #384448 Fri May 31 2013 10:07pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Embarassed Laughing Thumbs Up Some discounted offers need to be add to get us tight northerners to part with our hard earned. Wink

Post #384495 Sat Jun 01 2013 8:49pm
Stuart

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

I thought some feedback was in order here. Perhaps others will join in.

I got a timing belt kit from AF recently, I had shopped about and price was pretty good. Delivery was flawless, they even delayed a day as we close on Wednesdays. Nice that someone actually spotted that noted in the address during processing.

Belts were fitted today and we are golden again. I'd happily use AF next time I want something for my car. How shopping online for goodies for your car should be, and no eBay snaffling a greedy 10% off the top. Thumbs Up Get a 2005-2009 RRS (FAH500210) sat nav/dash mat here - the one that wasn't there when you bought the car.

Spiffing wheel centre caps available

Post #452167 Tue Feb 10 2015 11:52pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1