RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Site News & Feedback > New Posts not appearing in Safari
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

nickp

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zambezi Silver

Hi Martin
I am having a problem as new posts are not appearing in Safari on my MAC. They are not showing up as new . I have deleted all the cookies and deleted the cache . Do you have any other suggestions ?
Disco3.co.uk is working OK.
Regards
Nick

Post #3845 Mon Oct 24 2005 8:51am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Martin
Site Administrator & Owner

United Kingdom 

Hi Nick, if possible can you delete the cookie(s) for www.rrsport.co.uk, rrsport.co.uk and rrsport.theseusnorth.com?

Some of these may not exist, but it's a reasonably common problem across DISCO3 and RRSPORT that seems to clear when the cookies are deleted Rolling Eyes

Let me know how you get on, or if deleting cookies doesn't fix it. Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #4398 Mon Oct 31 2005 11:13pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
nickp

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zambezi Silver

Hi Martin

Thanks for the reply and from the posts I have read you had a great time in Wales .

I have deleted the cookies which then seems to work , only to find a couple of days later I have the same problem . I guess I have to just keep deleting the cookies ?

Regards

Nick.

Post #4400 Mon Oct 31 2005 11:24pm
Martin
Site Administrator & Owner

United Kingdom 

There is an update for phpBB out which may cure the problem, and I'll be installing it over the next few days.

It's really irritating I know (it happens to me from time to time, usually when there's loads to catch up with) but a the minute deleting cookies seems to be the only 'fix'. Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #4401 Tue Nov 01 2005 12:03am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1