RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > The wait was worth it
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Andrew2706

The wait was worth it

After over a year of waiting I have had my HSE Dynamic nearly a month and covered 1500 miles. after being glued to the forum for the past year I felt I knew the car before I took delivery. Thought I would share my thoughts. Drives great, go round a roundabout in Dynamic mode and you will love it.. was it worth £5000 extra? not sure personal taste I think. After coming from similar sized Audi and Volvo the RRS does seem big. After a week I soon realised fixed side steps were needed and quickly fitted, deployable tow bar and towing is a dream. Night driving is good, cornering lights very good, High Beam assist I am ok with and so far works well. Seats very good almost too many adjustments and the cooled seats work well. Traffic sign recognition is good, as is reverse traffic detection. Lane departure warning can be irritating off the main roads and has an awkward off switch by right knee . Soft door close is very good. Over all I love the car and it was well worth the wait. although still in the honeymoon period, I am sure it will continue to make me smile. For all of you waiting for delivery "Its a great car and makes you feel great." I miss a car park ticket holder, although my neighbour was good enough to give me some BluTac....O yes think I have the GAP, life's too short to worry ... Enjoy the wait...Enjoy the car.

Post #438049 Sun Sep 28 2014 7:00pm
philmw

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Sumatra Black

Thank you for the report. Thumbs Up 

Post #438086 Sun Sep 28 2014 11:29pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

All good then pleased to hear that roll on december Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #438096 Mon Sep 29 2014 6:02am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1