RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Saxton 4x4
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Beancounter_74

England 
Saxton 4x4

Now, I've been one of the many who has slated Saxton's for their poor attitude and sales team after a couple of visits a few years ago, but recently I had the need to pop in there with SiberianFox's FFRR for an issue (severe black smoke under acceleration Big Cry ).

Now these guys are within a couple of miles of my house so I popped in there just before the service dept closed last Saturday.
Spoke to a guy called Kevin on the service desk who couldn't have been more helpful. Bow down

The service guys diagnosed the problem swiftly (cracked intercooler hose) and fitted a temporary fix (they only had the opposite side) until the correct part could be ordered. They also are going to supply the missing tow bar swan neck after we discovered it was missing the other week.

All in all, a completely different experience to the sales guys, so thought I should make amends and offer credit where it's due Thumbs Up ON THE WAY: BMW F21 M140i
MERCEDES GL350 - Metallic Navy Blue w/Grey interior

GOING: BMW F31 335D MSport+ xDrive Touring
GONE: Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE - Stornaway Grey w/Black Interior (wish we'd kept it Banging Head )
GONE: BMW F10 520D MSport - Carbon Black
GONE:MY12 RRS SDV6 HSE Sumatra/Ivory/Grand Black Privacy glass

Post #431923 Wed Jul 30 2014 9:03am
BKHK

Australia 

Blimey Bean, I must be the only bloke on here who isn't driving, washing or refuelling Foxy's car Laughing

Post #431939 Wed Jul 30 2014 11:51am
Beancounter_74

England 

All those tasks fall to me now BKHK Wink Thumbs Up .....and for some reason especially the refuelling Big Cry Rolling with laughter ON THE WAY: BMW F21 M140i

GONE: Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE - Stornaway Grey w/Black Interior (wish we'd kept it Banging Head )

Post #431959 Wed Jul 30 2014 6:30pm
overfinchred

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey
Re: Saxton 4x4

Beancounter_74 wrote:
Now, I've been one of the many who has slated Saxton's for their poor attitude and sales team after a couple of visits a few years ago, but recently I had the need to pop in there with SiberianFox's FFRR for an issue (severe black smoke under acceleration Big Cry ).

Now these guys are within a couple of miles of my house so I popped in there just before the service dept closed last Saturday.
Spoke to a guy called Kevin on the service desk who couldn't have been more helpful. Bow down

The service guys diagnosed the problem swiftly (cracked intercooler hose) and fitted a temporary fix (they only had the opposite side) until the correct part could be ordered. They also are going to supply the missing tow bar swan neck after we discovered it was missing the other week.

All in all, a completely different experience to the sales guys, so thought I should make amends and offer credit where it's due Thumbs Up

I would not buy another car from them
Their after sales stinks and do not buy the warranty as this is a complete waste of money as the warranty people avoid any claim made - paid £1000 for a so called 2 year no worry premier warranty and that is just laughable “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
Current RRS Overfinch TDV8, Nissan Skyline R34 GTT, 1958 VW Splitscreen camper, 1961 VW Splitscreen Double cab pickup( now gone), Fiat 500
Gone -BMW X5 and X6, Jaguar XF, Chrysler 300c, Nissan Figaro, Nisan 350z,BMW 3 series, Merc 220d, various Fords, Mini Cooper, 3 old shape mini's, Ford Capri

Post #432193 Sat Aug 02 2014 11:21pm
Beancounter_74

England 

I guess each each experience is different. Mine was great Thumbs Up ON THE WAY: BMW F21 M140i

Post #432243 Sun Aug 03 2014 3:47pm
Beancounter_74

England 

So popped back into these guys yesterday to get the OEM intercooler pipe fitted (they'd ordered one in whilst we were away).
Again they delivered, not only replacing the pipe, but also sorting a mirrors problem and subwoofer issue too. They also provided the tow bar they'd not included when the car was bought.

Seems they can get it right every now and again. Wink

Definitely changed my view of them. Smile ON THE WAY: BMW F21 M140i

Post #432612 Fri Aug 08 2014 6:00am
Ian.H

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Java Black

Post #439619 Thu Oct 16 2014 8:03pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1