RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Greyhill Independant. Glos.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Gargy

England 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black
Greyhill Independant. Glos.

I've booked my RRS in for it's 5 year service.

I have no idea what the service is going to be like, but the price is right, and the answers to the questions I asked make him seem like he knows his stuff.

£275.00 for the service. He's going to sort out the correct software for the tow pack that I fitted. Free of charge. And he's going to look into the Cruise control issue I have with it keep coming up with the 'Blocked ACC'

Anyone think of how to check that he's actually done the work, besides standing next to him throughout the service ?

Will report back when it's been done on Thursday. Finger crossed I've found a good one.

Post #431605 Fri Jul 25 2014 2:39pm
Gargy

England 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

Cars back, and the ACC Blocked issue seems to have gone away. (need a good run on the motorway).

Mechanic stated that it was a good car with no problems, which was good to hear.

FYI............... Service with diagnostic check. Change software to suit the fitting of the tow pack, supplying and fitting of a new brake pedal switch after diagnostic report.

I did ask which service they had done................ They stated that they do not do interim services. All filters are changed along with oil, and all lubricants checked along with the car getting a allround check. Brake fluid will be done to the L/R schedule.

£382.00 including VAT................. Which I thought was reasonable considering what the Main Stealers were quoting.

Recommended ++

Post #432007 Thu Jul 31 2014 1:37pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1